• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Re that FOX interview last week, I don't see the interview as being something that Daly did wrong or to get attention. He is on a FOX sports contract already and is apparently trying to get another one as 3rd party etc IF we keep him. So obviously Fox Sports WANT/MAKE him earn his contract on his weeks off during injury and answer questions about this hot topic. So he probably had little choice but to do that for his employer ( one of them anyway ).

I want him to stay cause in my opinion he's a genuine elite player and all the other options are totally inadequate ( carney especially ) .....but its really gone on long enough.

The Titans can't pull their offer, but Manly CEO can release a Club statement, like they did with Foran, to say Manly can not match the offer and wish Chez the best yadda, yadda :lightbulb:

Then the rd 13 backflip door is closed shut @:cool:

The Agent losing 10% does not compare to Chez losing 90%, so he is making Orr earn his cut

The Titans can't pull their offer, but Manly CEO can release a Club statement, like they did with Foran, to say Manly can not match the offer and wish Chez the best yadda, yadda :lightbulb:

Then the rd 13 backflip door is closed shut @:cool:

There's nothing to gain from doing that from the club's point of view. The Titans' offer stands as is.

Greatest on the www ? If we strip this thread down to the known verifiable facts we are left with about 4 sentences:
1. DCE is a good rugby league player.
2 DCE currently plays for Manly, and has two children and his wife's Name is Vessa.
3. DCE has reached an agreement to play for another club for 2016, which is believed to be GCT.
4. DCE is injured right now.

Can't you read between the lines? He wasn't upset by the speculation, he was upset because the backflip was taking shape and his reputation was being pre-emptively trashed by certain sections of the media. He'd lost the element of surprise.

And because of that he had to choose his words really carefully - to not rule out the backflip entirely (lest he look like a liar if it happened) and not to look like it was definitely happening (lest he cop more crap from people like Tallis).

Yes I can read between the lines. Sorry I'm obviously not as perceptive as you

NRL Digital Pass is about $3 a week. You can watch all games live (except the delayed Friday night game) on your smart phone, tablet or laptop. Free data streaming if your with Telstra. Can subscribe or unsubscribe anytime. Not as good as the big flat screen at home but still pretty good. I use it while travelling around Oz & it's a godsend for me.
I've got the Digital Pass and it's hopeless. The quality is only good for watching on a phone or small laptop. It looks ridiculous on my 27" Imac. And on top of that you can't get the delayed Friday night game.

Livestream is far far better. Much better quality and you can sit back and watch it without squinting your eyes.

Taylor Townsend. Oh god no.
At least we don't have to worry about Sandow anymore:whew:

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nr...r-file---wednesday/1eoijm8idzwct14izajse9p4of
Gordon and Sandow set for swap

Keep a close watch on the Michael Gordon to Parramatta situation.

In a stunning move, sources at Cronulla tell us the Eels may consider a straight swap - Gordon for Parramatta halfback Chris Sandow.

Sandow appears on the outer at Pirtek Stadium, the Sharks looking for a halfback.

Both are quality players, meaning both clubs would save face in the drama.

All the stars align.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10