• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
what no one has understood in all this is YES players want money - they get paid ****loads for playing a SPORT they love but DCE/foran are negotiating deals now for the prime time of their careers and the cap will change very soon, just not when they are negotiating so they want to try and cover themselves re that.
Why do you think we only signed Trbojevics and clint for a couple of seasons? cause when greenturd, elmur fudd and the other imbeciles at the inappropriately named NRL headquarters get around to raising the cap (as you can imagine would have been demanded at the recent "crisis talks" meeting of head honchos) the youngsters will want and deserve better deals i.e. more money.
I reckon elite level NRL players would be the most poorly paid in comparison to AFL, rugby and even cricket.
I'm not condoning what they are doing but I understand it and I don't think that has ever really been acknowledged in this mega thread cue the fanatic to post a quoted reply from message #363...

As an aside does anyone really doubt that if we have matched the offer his management team is not on the phone to the titans right now trying to extract some more $...you could almost think this story has been planted by his management...almost
It's pretty late, to be fair, no one calls after 9pm. Poor etiquette that.

Not much said at all basically said info from John's show was backflip was on the cards but nothing definitive. Time for bed before tomorrow papers

Not much said at all basically said info from John's show was backflip was on the cards but nothing definitive. Time for bed before tomorrow papers
Let's stay up. I can't wait to hear news outlets and fox quote johns quoting rumours into the small hours. Who's with me!!

Noooooooooo! This cannot happen! Foran needs to go, preferably before June 30. His actions speak loud and clear how he feels about Manly. He made his bed, he can sleep in it. Off to Parra you go
Handsome pretty handsome Dr Smith : oh my aching back ! . . . Never fear, Forex is here ! @:worried:

Titans offer stands as is. They can't counter offer. They can get the brown paper bags out tho.
If Daly signs with us then any contract they have becomes toilet paper. This doesn't stop them upgrading their existing contract - to influence him to not sign with us.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8