• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Lying on the 1 statement. What you saying he didn't tell his team mates that he is leaving after the eels match? Funny people are the people who now take the mole as gospel.
Mavin is it your mission to go to war with everyone on silvertails?

maybe there is no offer and never has been another offer from Manly since Kelly pulled it off the table. Could it be that DCE wants to stay and Andrew Johns has told his brother this 'rumour' that DCE will stay if Manly come to the party to get it out in public to try force Kelly into tabling an offer.

We have heard DCE say the ball is in Manly's court now we hear Johns saying he'll stay if Manly offer what he wants. It sounds to me that there is no offer.

Is Manly still focussing on Foran instead of DCE? I hope not but it does make sense given they were backing him over DCE a couple of months ago. We can't afford both after signing Myles.

MANLY have moved into pole position to retain Daly Cherry-Evans with the star halfback inching closer to a backflip on his Titans deal, according to Matthew Johns.

The Sea Eagles have until round 13 — a fortnight away — to convince Cherry-Evans to stay on the northern beaches and on Monday Night with Matty Johns the host said that option was now the favoured one for the Clive Churchill Medallist.

“Our mail is that if Daly Cherry-Evans gets the deal that he wants from Manly ... he will stay at Manly, 100 per cent,” Johns said.

“The ball at the moment appears to be in Manly’s court. We were hoping to have some more information before the show started, but at the moment it appears as though, if the offer is right that he wants from Manly, he will be staying.”
peculation has been mounting since Cherry-Evans addressed questions about his future on Fox Sports’ Super Saturday at the weekend that the champion was open to staying at the club that made him a star.

“There is still two weeks left, so two more weeks of speculation,” Cherry-Evans said at the time, when given an opportunity to confirm he’d be honouring his Titans deal.

“There is a rule in place which gives Manly every opportunity to do what they have to to retain me.”

Gorden Tallis is an ambassador for the Titans and he said he wouldn’t believe Cherry-Evans was going to renege on his deal while all he had to go on was rumours.
I’ve just got to take him on his word and the people who he talks to that aren’t involved with the Titans but are involved with his game said that his word’s his word and he was happy when he signed the contract that he’d be going there.

“You’ve got to take him on face value and the Daly Cherry-Evans I know won’t backflip but the more you keep hearing the speculation ...”

Tallis confirmed there was no fallback option for the Titans if Cherry-Evans reneged on the deal, putting them in a catastrophic position given rising star Aidan Sezer signed to join the Raiders next year on the back of DCE’s celebrated move north.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...ys-matthew-johns/story-fnp0lyn3-1227368903303

ONLY 4 Pages TO GO . !! We can do it TONIGHT. Come on . . . someone got a new rumour ?? hmmmm ??...

Rumour is that the NRL will extend the season to 32 games, to allow Daly to sign with all 16 clubs and play a home and away game for each club.

Apparently under the rule change he also gets to pick the NRL draw. Also any team he is playing against will have their points scored against Daly's team capped at 12 points.

So Tallis is a Titans ambassador?

That explains Tallis' motivation for publicly pressuring DCE... self interest.

Now what explains Tallis' clumsy and amateurish methods?

DCE wants a media career and 3rd party deals. Lets pass the hat around and employ him as the silvertails forum ambassador. Then when the next contract negotiations come around we won't have to wait months for information from the pathetic media. As an employee we'll force him to disclose his contract negotiations @;)

More gossip to help overtake the Kieran Forum.

On the Titans forum someone (who claims to be in the know) said the club has been unsuccessful in trying to contact DCE for the last 2 days.

I remember where I was when JFK was assassinated, when man walked on the moon, and when Paw93 first posted on silvertails. Welcome!
Thanks Rex! The suspense is just killing me at the moment. Round 13 can't come soon enough.

Nothing to add, just doing my bit for the Daily Cherrygraph to get over the Keiran Forum

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10