• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Rumour

DCE spotted last week by a close member of the Titans board at a local Gold Coast Cafe reading the silvertails supporters website on his phone when it was discovered by the offical that he was reading this thread called " The Daily Cherry Graph".

Behind close doors Titans officials were stunned at the latest revelation that DCE could be considering a switch and the thought that manly fans had the nerve to dedicate so much time on this issue .

You know what i love, once DCE stays with us there will be an uproar from the Titans and NRL about the face and future of their important Gold Coast franchise bailing. The NRL are the ones that have allowed all of this contract farce to happen. The rd 13 rule. Its on them 100%, not Chezza. He's just doing what he is entitled to do within the rules. This just reaffirms what many think - rugby league is a poorly run sport. The administration is horrendous. All of the clowns at the top, take a bow

Just got home from work, only my 2nd ever post, want to be part of history. I think its been a massive NRL charade the whole time. They're paying Cherry to take all the heat off the coke scandal... what coke scandal. I think he's been staying at Manly the whole time. If he does backflip he can be the Titans whipping boy for the rest of the season, and be the reason more players are busted for coke, because the were trying to dull the pain of the DCE backflip. The Courier Mail would run with that.

Haven't had much to say on this topic only I was sure he was gone until I saw the Fox interview Saturday night. Then I thought hello he might not be going.

Anyway hope this helps the thread.

201.JPG
200.JPG

Can someone pass these photos onto DCE to remind him of Manly v Titans 2014. Warm up b4 kickoff, apparently a crowd of 9000, and I reckon it was 6000 Manly supporters 3000 Titans/others. Gold Coast, Nrl heartland

Rumour is .....this thread should top the Kieran Forum by lunch time today....Today's sauce - tartare - proudly brought to you by masterfoods...

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10