• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The choc ride Is pretty boring, it just goes from side to side without any pace, turns occasionally and basically you don't get your monies worth. It has been described as ****
I heard there's a high possibility it might suddenly drop you.

All that was said that Johns believes if Manly can match the Titans offer he will stay

Then Tallis piped up saying that the DCE he knows is a man of his word...

So in summary nothing to see here

TV needs an auto mute function for when Tallis and Lewis open their mouths.

Last edited:
All that was said that Johns believes if Manly can match the Titans offer he will stay

Then Tallis piped up saying that the DCE he knows is a man of his word...

So in summary nothing to see here

Funny that Tallis has something to say...i suppose he is there ambassador, i bet he was relieved when nrl took over, at least he might get paid now lol.

"Probably bull**** but reading on twitter tonight that Foran has a meeting tomorrow about staying."
Could be a smokescreen for the real backflip...

As an aside does anyone really doubt that if we have matched the offer his management team is not on the phone to the titans right now trying to extract some more $...you could almost think this story has been planted by his management...almost
Titans offer stands as is. They can't counter offer. They can get the brown paper bags out tho.

As an aside does anyone really doubt that if we have matched the offer his management team is not on the phone to the titans right now trying to extract some more $...you could almost think this story has been planted by his management...almost
Are you suggesting that Gavin Whore might be playing the two teams off against each other, via the media, in an attempt to scrounge more moneys????

I'm aghast good sir!!!

"Probably bull**** but reading on twitter tonight that Foran has a meeting tomorrow about staying."

The rumour on twitter was started by Keiran because the Daly Cherrygraph is less than 100 posts from surpassing the Keiran Forum.

Knowing this, he has created a fake twitter and started a backflip rumour in order to attempt to encorage silvertails members to start posting in the Keiran forum again.

Why kick us while we are down? Honeslty, weve got an opportunity to get rid of his over rated, over priced ass.

Ive already engrained the image of him standing behind Parras tryline hands on hips almost in tears.

Please do NOT consider this bloke Manly.

Why kick us while we are down? Honeslty, weve got an opportunity to get rid of his over rated, over priced ass.

Ive already engrained the image of him standing behind Parras tryline hands on hips almost in tears.

Please do NOT consider this bloke Manly.
Never a truer word was spoken!

Yep so we can all whinge when we do not have enough money to retain up and coming players as he takes up a large % of the cap
If the clubs original plan was to pay both DCE & Foran $900 a season each and we go to 1.3 or 1.4 for DCE we still have to be better off don't we ? One DCE has to worth at least two Forans.
Hope this makes sense ? We get DCE and still have 400-500 hundred thousand left for another half.

The rumour on twitter was started by Keiran because the Daly Cherrygraph is less than 100 posts from surpassing the Keiran Forum.

Knowing this, he has created a fake twitter and started a backflip rumour in order to attempt to encorage silvertails members to start posting in the Keiran forum again.
Bingo- exactly why I cut and pasted Mavin's post into the Daly Cherrygraph and didn't reply in the much reviled Kieran Forum!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10