Suaia Matagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Man I hope we get Matagi, he is just what we need someone that gives it all. Watched him play this year and he well only get better. Got to get some of those brown paper bags from Parra that there got left.

I dont recall seeing Matagi's name on the Eels Team list which was released on the Zero Tackle website Yesterday.

Maybe he is coming to the Mighty eagles !!

I've never been one to give a scoop because we all know how unreliable sources can be, but I was told yesterday on good authority (I know how that sounds) that Matagi is a done deal at the Eels. Pritchard has come cheap and wants to play with his younger brother and they had the cash left over to sign Matagi.

Well so far on the rumour status we are Zero & None!!

Which basically means one of two things.

1) it was only ever journo BS.

2) our recruitment team of Scott, Brett, Bob & Margaret are still on holidays.

By the way our illustrious leader ( Mr Fluffy) has been in Europe for about 6 weeks so perhaps he packed all the pens at Narrabeen and took them with him!!

Yeah we struggled to fill 5/8 signing the best option available for a very reasonable price.

Yeah we struggled to fill 5/8 signing the best option available for a very reasonable price.

That we did BUT to date the only good signing.

I'd imagine the big issue we have is one more year of our remaining legends, on 1.2 million if you believe this forum.

Another mediocre year coming up I feel, but you can imagine they'll be after a star or two for 2018 and beyond!

I've never been one to give a scoop because we all know how unreliable sources can be, but I was told yesterday on good authority (I know how that sounds) that Matagi is a done deal at the Eels. Pritchard has come cheap and wants to play with his younger brother and they had the cash left over to sign Matagi.
I'd like to know where all this cash is coming from, is their penalty for cheating an exemption from the salary cap ?

Fark me if you think Blake Green is a world beater. Best option yes, but the only one available, and it's a reasonable price because that's at the absolute top end of what a club would pay him.

He was in The Storm system, after bouncing from club to club, to UK, to back again, culminating in his 7th club in 9 years.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8