Suaia Matagi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm holding out hope that we are looking at quality and aren't prepared to pay overs. If as has been widely speculated, we sign Whare or DWZ then our backline looks set. Hopefully Bozo has a plan B regarding missing out on Matagi. If Matai and Snake both retire that's a lot of cash we'll have to throw about. Every year there are late signings that pop up from left field and maybe Bozo has his sights set on someone that none of us know about. In any case I feel we still have some significant additions to next years squad to come. You only have to look at the Titans last year, after the disappointment of missing out on Cherry they added Peats, Hurrell and Hayne. Rather see us be patient than make rushed signings.
Says a lot about our club when blokes would rather sign up for them cheating pricks .. Sad & hard to believe.. Why wasnt proctor signed up he only got 500k a year fuk me

Says a lot about our club when blokes would rather sign up for them cheating pricks .. Sad & hard to believe.. Why wasnt proctor signed up he only got 500k a year fuk me
Because he was never coming to Manly.He was still contracted to Melbourne and they wanted to keep him but only released him on compassionate grounds.No chance Storm would let him go to come to Manly.Time for some people to stop listening to "The Lurker"
Gillett anyone?

Because he was never coming to Manly.He was still contracted to Melbourne and they wanted to keep him but only released him on compassionate grounds.No chance Storm would let him go to come to Manly.Time for some people to stop listening to "The Lurker"
Gillett anyone?
No im talking more about matagi mate .. Useless pricks have let him slip thru as well as vave .. Fuk me parramatta must be running out of brown paper bags by now .. Surely

The Manly chasing Proctor was BS.Never going to happen.He was always going to the GC for family reasons
Yeah i realise that but he wld have been just wat the dr ordered .. Money talks all languages .. Back to the drawing board what we really need is a good centre

No Matagi really, that just seems crazy if he isn't coming. Dosent anyone want to play under Baz? No Proctor, Sironen,Whare, DWZ, Tupou. We seem to be doing lots of talking and no signing.

No Matagi really, that just seems crazy if he isn't coming. Dosent anyone want to play under Baz? No Proctor, Sironen,Whare, DWZ, Tupou. We seem to be doing lots of talking and no signing.
Doubt we were targeting Proctor, doubt we were targeting Sironen, doubt we were targeting Tupou, DWZ or Whare however are still a chance.

It's more like "why don't the rumours websites ever say some things that might actually be true"

So, with Bullet & Matai retiring (and maybe Taufau to the U.K), likely:-

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jonathan Wright / Brad Parker
03. Matthew Wright / Brayden Wiliame
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Darcy Lussick
09. Matt Parcell
10. Nate Myles
11. Marty Taupau
12. Lewis Brown
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Apisai Koroisou
15. Addin Fanua-Blake
16. Brenton lawrence
17. Shaun Lane / Frank Winterstein

BOZO, you've done us proud.

01. Tom Trbojevic
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Darcy Lussick
09. Matt Parcell
10. Nate Myles
11. Marty Taupau
12. Lewis Brown
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Apisai Koroisou
15. Addin Fanua-Blake
16. Brenton lawrence

We'd get either Whare or DWZ, with possibly Taufua or Parker on wing, the rest seems to be it and I'm happy with it, hope we get Matagi but maybe we are saving up for as I said DWZ or Whare, possibly even Napa or Ryan James, although that seems to always be the Broncos job to cheat the cap that bad.. Right?

01. Tom Trbojevic
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Darcy Lussick
09. Matt Parcell
10. Nate Myles
11. Marty Taupau
12. Lewis Brown
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Apisai Koroisou
15. Addin Fanua-Blake
16. Brenton lawrence

if that's what we end up with .... that team is worse than this season.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6