SOO 3 ( what a waste of time)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For a bonus point.....name the two players in shot :p
image.scale.thumbnail.400.400.jpg
Meninga and Gerrard.

I can't figure out how Jennings kept his spot after Game 2.
Who else does NSW really have as a hooker other than Ennis and Peats?
Is Moylan a media darling?
Daley has a man crush on Ferguson. They see what he can do with the ball and forget that he can't defend.
Dugan.....can't figure that out. Sure was NSW best last year but what does he really offer a side?
Tamou for some reason seems to slip through the cracks and keeps getting selected.

@wedgetail eagle I think you may be correct. Now if you're really good....what year was it?
I wanted ennis but he's "too old" well so is Thurston. Ennis is the form hooker. And peats would go good too.

the Blues remind me of our recent sea eagles,

1.good on paper
2.no structure defensive or atttacking
3.bad player choices
4.failure of a coach

I wanted ennis but he's "too old" well so is Thurston. Ennis is the form hooker. And peats would go good too.

Ennis chokes in origin. I still have nightmares about the time he kicked the ball about 25 metres from dummy half and QLD won the game on the next set.

Apart from all the other comments which are spot on, the other issue is that we have no real leader. They have Smith, Cronk and Thurston, we have nada. When they lost Cronk, we needed a leader to direct the play and make the most of the situation, instead we play aimless side to side panic football.

how to stop attack - simple just be offside every play and hold the tackled player down for 5 seconds so you can set you defense
Its just blatant cheating. 9-1 penalties was not enough. Could blow a penalty on every set the way qld were carrying on and getting away with it

I can't figure out how Jennings kept his spot after Game 2.
Who else does NSW really have as a hooker other than Ennis and Peats?
Is Moylan a media darling?
Daley has a man crush on Ferguson. They see what he can do with the ball and forget that he can't defend.
Dugan.....can't figure that out. Sure was NSW best last year but what does he really offer a side?
Tamou for some reason seems to slip through the cracks and keeps getting selected.

@wedgetail eagle I think you may be correct. Now if you're really good....what year was it?
Haha, you've got me there, HV8. 1985?

Zzzzzzz indeed
Structure is not boring when done right, but boring as hell when you go wide without straight power and penetration through the middle third.

Off the cuff can be just as boring---this whole lazy notion of "structure is boring" gets way too much airtime for all the wrong reasons, structure is boring with the wrong/poor coaching behind it and the lack of quality on the park to execute with thought behind the lead up plays.

Off the cuff off the back of structured play and penetration is far more reliable, structure is not limited to the crap second man autopilot spreads NSW offers.

Yes we need more off the cuff i agree but lets not get into the habit of thinking "second man spreads" is what structure is all about---what it is, is poor structure.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8