SOO 3 ( what a waste of time)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When is a foul not a foul. In origin... What a buch of plonkers..

NSW have nothing in attack.

Might have something to do with playing a fullback at 5/8 while there is an actual 5/8 sitting on the bench cooling his heels.....

Seriously, NSW could be killing them if they could either attack or if they could hold onto the ball.

Might have something to do with playing a fullback at 5/8 while there is an actual 5/8 sitting on the bench cooling his heels.....

Seriously, NSW could be killing them if they could either attack or if they could hold onto the ball.
Bird is a centre he has no ball playing or kicking ability

NSW got nothing. That was a pathetic passage of attack. How can you have that much consecutive ball in the attacking zone, and a lot of it against 12 men, and come up with zero points?... Oh, yes, just keep passing it out the back heading laterally, presenting sitting ducks to QLD defenders.

So everyone can clearly see now why QLD come out in support of nsw keeping Daley as coach. I'd be happy to play against his team every game too.

"We're moving the ball well." - Maloney.
I nearly fell off my chair in disbelief. I guess passing the ball from side to side is the standard of "good ball movement" for this NSW team.

Nsw attack is too obvious. Same play after same play. Our fowards just seem to get dominated except fitz. Try running straight into holes for a change

I see heaps of similarities between a Daley coached team and a Barrett coached team !

They both have 0 1st grade experience and credibility !

The common between them is Bob Fulton

Bring back Toovs or Hasler PLEASE

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7