SOO 3, 2018 - The Resurgence of DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The real 1, 2 & 3
1 DCE
2 Munster
3 Billy
They went for Billy for sentimental reasons
Muster wasn’t that good in the first half but had a blinder in the second. I also thought Val Holmes had some big moments. DCE the best for sure.

That’s fine. I just think you are harsh on him. He had a top game - even Joey said he was the Blues best tonight. He made no errors all series - no dropped balls, no blunders. He was our most dangerous player along with Cook tonight.
He is a very special player...

The thing which was telling out of tonight is DCE Jake and Tom are being wasted by us..they are being hampered by us as a club, they give there all but are not supported by quality coaches you saw tonight the potential of all three players.

Really even with all the Injuries we should be fighting for the 8 this year we have the talent.

So frustrated seeing dce play his best game in years and actually get repeat sets..he was a different man tonight.

Congratulations to all three manly boys did us proud tonight.

Last edited:
Some Manly positives out of this origin series.
DCE should get his mojo (stupid term not mine) back.
Jake is now up there with our best ever forwards before winning a premiership.
Turbo. It'll be the making of him.

Last edited:
Who else started crying when DCE scored the match winning try..... no me neither. I was at work screaming at the tv, releasing the pressure valve. I haven't been that happy since the broncos lost the 2015 GF. Yep Lockyer and Smith praising DCE, can't wait to see numb nut Tallis have to do a backflip on his opinion of DCE being a big game player. The best bit is I work with a mad Boncos man who said Cherry getting picked was the most disgraceful Qld selection ever. He also said McCullough was the best hooker in the NRL, well he nearly played half the game.

Who else started crying when DCE scored the match winning try..... no me neither. I was at work screaming at the tv, releasing the pressure valve. I haven't been that happy since the broncos lost the 2015 GF. Yep Lockyer and Smith praising DCE, can't wait to see numb nut Tallis have to do a backflip on his opinion of DCE being a big game player. The best bit is I work with a mad Boncos man who said Cherry getting picked was the most disgraceful Qld selection ever. He also said McCullough was the best hooker in the NRL, well he nearly played half the game.
Same mate, still at work. Dying for dayshift to roll in and stick it to them about DCE. McCullough good for 500 tackles but offers 0 in attack, Hunt well suited for the 14 (if not the 9). DCEs try really made my year (along with beating Brisbane up here lol)

They're fuking kidding.....even after he killed it, they just can't let it go. C@nts all of them!

Screenshot_20180712-010856.png

Hunt isn't even a hooker (though he should be) and he was better at dummy half for 50 minutes tonight than McCollough has been all series.

Best hooker in the NRL.....your work mate is off his head on drugs LOL

The feedback on slaters medal will be brutal and everyone will point fingers saying “we didn’t pick it”. The game embarrasses itself to a new low
lockyer and some other Queeenslaaander were the Wally Lewis medal selectors

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8