SOO 3, 2018 - The Resurgence of DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
So the Blues win the first 2 games, Slater doesn't even play in the first one, yet he gets Player of the Series. That'll do me....what utter BS! @:mad:
It was most probably that muppet Beattie's idea as a consolation for Qld not winning the series.

The good thing for me is, next year I'll not have to watch the game through pure venom and hatred.
The two greatest, most pampered grubs in origin history are now gone.
All the new blues and Ponga freshen it up and flush away the sh*t.
Studs ups player of the series is the last joke they can play.

The feedback on slaters medal will be brutal and everyone will point fingers saying “we didn’t pick it”. The game embarrasses itself to a new low
Yep, cue the bulls..t excuses for a joke of a decision but it'll all be forgotten in a week.

Toddy will put in his Teflon coat and deny any involvement as usual.

DCE ran on the field under more pressure than any other player
DCE ran on the field with only one week of training with the QLD team
DCE ran off the field and silenced the doubters
DCE ran off the field a Champion player that he is
NEVER KNOCK A CHAMPION PLAYER AS THEY ALWAYS RISE !!!

Last edited:
Manly fans have given Tom Turbo a lot of ****, but I think he was probably in the top 5 players of the series. Jake probably up there as well.

We are very lucky we have these 2 champions who are willing to bleed for our club.
If we move him to the wing we will be blessed lol

Manly fans have given Tom Turbo a lot of ****, but I think he was probably in the top 5 players of the series. Jake probably up there as well.

We are very lucky we have these 2 champions who are willing to bleed for our club.

I honestly think that we (Manly) are wasting the considerable talent of our players. Mostly through poor coaching and organisation.

It cannot be coincidence that Tom and DCE have been flaky at club level this year, yet both had their best games of the year by far at Origin level.

With any luck this will be a light bulb moment for the club.

He had a good second half, but im pretty happy with my half time opinion
That’s fine. I just think you are harsh on him. He had a top game - even Joey said he was the Blues best tonight. He made no errors all series - no dropped balls, no blunders. He was our most dangerous player along with Cook tonight.

DCE ran on the field with more pressure than any other player
DCE ran on the field with only one week of training with the QLD team
DCE ran off the field and silenced the doubters
DCE ran off the field a Champion player that he is
NEVER KNOCK A CHAMPION PLAYER AS THEY ALWAYS RISE !!!
Absolutely as someone on here said a few days ago champions are not soufflés they can rise more than once !!infact I think it was me who said it so it must be true!
DCE pls bring that confidence to Brooke on Saturday and go Manly

I hope Barrett had a good hard look at how Manly's three young players dominated SOO. All three had stand out games, DCE all over Cleary, Jake easily the highest tackle rate, Tom easily the most yardage All three were great and I'm especially pleased DCE dominated and put substantial egg on the doubters...where are you Tallis. With those Three and Walker, Kelly, AFB, Taupau, Api etc Manly should be far further up the ladder. And still he leaves Tom Wright in the Reggies.

Lockyer and Laurie Daley (as Australian selectors) chose Slater, i understand Locker but Daley must be so bitter after Freddie won in his first year as coach.
Laurie Daley has no business being involved in a selection or coaching capacity - consistently got it wrong as a blues selector, the blues coach and now this. Top player but that’s where it ends.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10