Shaun "Exit" Lane mega thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
The guy reminds me of this guy !
latest

No need for a thread. I've said it all along. This kid is a beast in 1st grade.
Different things motivate different personalities. With Lane, when he is supported and given opportunity, he excels.

Agree Ryan. Playing 1st grade lifts him and playing reggies deflates him.

Full Strength:

08. Brenton Lawrence
09. Api Koroisou
10. Marty Taupau
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. UTILITY
15. Addin Fanua-Blake
16. Lloyd Perrett
17. Shaun Lane

Beast !!

Oh wait...ffs...Darcy Lussick hahahaha.
Depth

it makes you wonder, has not put any pressure on the coach to get picked until injury helps him, how long can he play well, it is obviously all mental.

1 of the biggest mysteries in NRL to me

Rookie of the year 2015, something happens to see him barely get a run and Des releasing him 8 months later, goes to the Warriors who have an average pack and he doesn't make a dent there, and spots have been harder to find in our pack so he has struggled for a run here too

So happy to see him play at a level that is near his potential. He had some very very good games at the Dogs. If he plays consistently like he did tonight, we have a serious edge backrower ready to go. 80 minutes too, so happy, had high hopes for him when signed. Sirro, Lane and Trbojevic, what a backrow if they keep performing. Big, skilful and all able to punch out 80 minutes.

1 of the biggest mysteries in NRL to me

Rookie of the year 2015, something happens to see him barely get a run and Des releasing him 8 months later, goes to the Warriors who have an average pack and he doesn't make a dent there, and spots have been harder to find in our pack so he has struggled for a run here too
Jack Bird was the 2015 rookie of the year.

So happy to see him play at a level that is near his potential. He had some very very good games at the Dogs. If he plays consistently like he did tonight, we have a serious edge backrower ready to go. 80 minutes too, so happy, had high hopes for him when signed. Sirro, Lane and Trbojevic, what a backrow if they keep performing. Big, skilful and all able to punch out 80 minutes.

Agree surprised that he was able to play full 80. Great effort

He's an intriguing player, with a varied skill set. Strong & fast, with decent hands. I hope he takes advantage of his opportunity, would be very handy in the backrow. Has impressed in both games he's played in now. Wtf is wrong with this kid???? Wake up Shaun...you got game boy.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12