Sea Eagles v Titans Game day thread rd 7 @FORT BROOKIE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
weev said:
I put good money on manly to win by 13+

Won't be punting on this team until some consistency is shown. Any idea when that will be?

The way some of the squad is ageing, after a clean out

The real Jeff is just a pathetic Doggies supporter. We are without 4 of our best players, lets see what happens when we play the dogs at full strength.

I'll be straight over to the lebo kennel.

FFS Why can't we put the lowly placed teams away, it not only this year, it's just about every year. They were all looking at each to see who was going to take charge but it didn't happen. They didn't turn up tonight and got their pants pulled down once again.

*shakes head* The Real Jeff - totally uncalled for, but best to ignore than to respond.

=====================================

On a side note, what is it about "potential sides" that can't rise to the occassion on "easy beat" teams. Manly are suffering from it, much like the Bulldogs at the moment.

We could be in for an incredibly boring match in the Dogs vs Manly game.

Manly won't be able to get organised and fart around making errors, leaving gaping holes, all while the Bulldogs despite all the chances in the world won't be able to cross the try line, as if there is some invisible forcefield there stopping them.

It'll either be the game both sides pull their fingers out and give us a cracker of a game OR it's be one of the most dull, uninspiringg games of the seasons dubbed a "mistake-a-thon".

It's hard to understand that woeful performance compared to Monday night with the same side. Their heads weren't in the game and there was no intensity. The senior players need to take the bulk of the blame here. Surely they can recognise that the intensity is down and they just need to do the simple things right like hold onto the ball,

Really disappointing.

Everyone just chill ffs. Its early days yet and with our 4 most potent players missing. You take the 4 best players out of any team and theyd all struggle.

Lets wait til we get some troops back and then judge our chances for the year.

The Wheel said:
We got a free Ten Pin bowling game at AMF Dee why

Ah well, it's all good then. Hope you have a better 'strike' rate than Manly tonight.

If some numbnuts allows some turd too call Brett Stewart a kiddy fiddler but deletes my post for replying in kind I will never post here again.

Jatz Crackers said:
Turn on your PM Utility Player.

Have you been part of this forum for years or did you just join up ?

Well i have tried for the last 10 minutes but to no avail.

Dans last inhancement stuffed up my login big time if it was you oh mighty jatz please explain why the kiddy fiddler remarks remain but mine do not.

Utility Player said:
Jatz Crackers said:

Dans last inhancement stuffed up my login big time if it was you oh mighty jatz please explain why the kiddy fiddler remarks remain but mine do not.

Dont get narky at me with a "mighty jatz" smart arse comment.

Real Jeff was booted by another moderator. Dont know who how or why your reply post was deleted.

But I did note your post regarding those unsavoury comments about Brett in Real Jeffs post and that post & all subsequent replies with that particular statement in it have been edited to delete the reference. That is what im trying to bring to your attention.

To turn on your Private Messaging, i think you go to :
User CP/edit options/Private Messaging

globaleagle said:
Utility Player said:
Dans last inhancement stuffed up my login big time

Tee Hee
and you can go get Mr Invisibled big time :)

Jatz Crackers said:
Utility Player said:
Jatz Crackers said:

Dont get narky at me with a "mighty jatz" smart arse comment.

/quote]

I'll get narky with who ever I want mighty jatz (we lost remember) My right as a Manly fan is too piss off as many people as possible if we happen to lose

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8