Sea Eagles v Titans Game day thread rd 7 @FORT BROOKIE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
the mauler said:
Everyone just chill ffs. Its early days yet and with our 4 most potent players missing. You take the 4 best players out of any team and theyd all struggle.

Lets wait til we get some troops back and then judge our chances for the year.
Well that was what I sorta thought but these injuries are often just a mystery. Glenn is not realy mentioned anymore, hes been gone that long and every week the nrl injury site has him returning but nope.

What exactly is wrong with Brett - he was almost ok for last Monday? Did Toovey think we were a shoe in for this game and rested them when they could of played? This inconsistency is getting frustrating.

On a serious note the PM stuff still dont work, I am on the old girls laptop rather than my usual pc so that may be why but feel free to chastise me in public, will have to be a rather large naughty chair.

Fro said:
The Real Jeff is no longer with us.

along with most of his posts.

Fro said:
Leave the obvious Trolls alone guys.

Correct. Don't give them the satisfaction of a reply.

Jatz Crackers said:
As I said Utility Player, I took the time to edit those posts you wanted edited. Your fu**ing welcome !

I deleted most of The Real Jeff's posts and some of the ones that replied to him but I never touched UP's post so someone else must have deleted it besides you and I Jatz.

I booted the real Jeff, but I have better things to do with my time than trawl through 24 pages of knee jerk reactive garbage.

REport posts that you dont like and we will clear them up, if you cant manage that PM as Jatz mentioned.

Failing all that you can grow up. no mods get paid for the job, and abusing one will get you nowhere... nonw of us are perfect but we do our best.

The guy was an obvious idiot and was treated accordingly...

Fro said:
I booted the real Jeff, but I have better things to do with my time than trawl through 24 pages of knee jerk reactive garbage.

REport posts that you dont like and we will clear them up, if you cant manage that PM as Jatz mentioned.

Failing all that you can grow up. no mods get paid for the job, and abusing one will get you nowhere... nonw of us are perfect but we do our best.

The guy was an obvious idiot and was treated accordingly...
I was more upset that my epic skid mark on the underpants of humanity comment was delegated to oblivion.

I had one shot at him...... My apologies mods, even though I know the best way to deal with obvious trolls is ignore them I could_not_help myself... Especially when watching such an average performance from our boys.

I won't say it won't happen again... I've rarely been able to stand quietly in the face of outright f****wittery....

Utility Player: THAT call has been noted and WILL be used by me in future. Brilliant!

Utility Player said:
I was more upset that my epic skid mark on the underpants of humanity comment was delegated to oblivion.
I reported it as un-necessary and it was removed.

Had you just made the skid marks comment it would have been fine, but you took it a step furthur by making some rather questionable insinuations about myself and The Real Jeff.

That is why it got nuked I'd say.

MrInvisible said:
Utility Player said:
I reported it as un-necessary and it was removed.

Had you just made the skid marks comment it would have been fine, but you took it a step furthur by making some rather questionable insinuations about myself and The Real Jeff.

That is why it got nuked I'd say.

Here's something to report. You sir a dickhead person who supports a dickhead club.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2