Sea Eagles v Titans Game day thread rd 7 @FORT BROOKIE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well getting Gift, Snake and Foran back next week will be good but we have alot of work to do to beat the Dogs let alone the Storm.

15 minutes to go.... hands are on their hips and nothing said at all whilst waiting for the conversion... Not what I want to see...

Sadly about the worst performance so far this year, maybe the break will do them good and no one will get chosen for rep duties

Absolute crap worst for five years
Disgracefuldogs by 20 unless a miracle turnaround even with the stars out the others are terribleat least Lussick won't be there for a while,

I hope this is a lesson to Tooves. If the Stewarts and Foran were close to being named last week they should be playing tonight. You dont give your most important players an extra few weeks to get 100% because the season can soon be over. All League players play through injuries.

Foran will be backing up from Fridays test.

My mail is Brett could be two weeks away.

Edit forgetting bye next week. Too raged from this result

thanks for ruining my perfect tipping weekend manly ya third rate chokers.

This is our worst performance for a couple of years no doubt, but how many games this year have we had a 5 day turnaround between games. It seems like a few, along with a few injuries we are looking tired. The week off next week has come at a good time.

I put good money on manly to win by 13+

Won't be punting on this team until some consistency is shown. Any idea when that will be?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8