Sea Eagles v Titans Game day thread rd 7 @FORT BROOKIE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Im pumped for this game. Once again i think our key should be great defense , don't want to let in more then 12 points a game and preferably less.

Apparently
No Brett
No Keiran
No Glenn
Again this week

This info from NRL unleashed podcast
Also an interesting bit about the leak in Manly
They know who it is

Why change what ain't broken? Apart from maybe Robinson / Rose in for Skinner, I'd be happy to go with the exact same line-up, even IF the players are healthy.

Kids have grabbed their opportunity. Their positions should be theirs to lose.

Titans: 1. William Zillman 2. Kevin Gordon 3. Jamal Idris 4. Beau Champion 5. David Mead 6. Aidan Sezer 7. Scott Prince 8. Luke Bailey 9. Matt Srama 10. Luke Douglas 11. Nate Myles 12. Luke O’Dwyer 13. Ashley Harrison
Interchange: 14. Matthew White 15. Michael Henderson 16. Mark Minichiello 17. Bodene Thompson 18. Jordan Rankin

Titans strongest lineup so far this year and they are desperate. Better not take them lightly there could be an upset here.

mickqld said:
Titans strongest lineup so far this year and they are desperate. Better not take them lightly there could be an upset here.
Therefore we shouldn't be resting players this week. We have the rep weekend to rest up before the Dogs game in Rd8.

I reckon Srama is a good player. He's very much like Nathan Friend, who always played well for the titans, but now with the Worriers his form has dropped off.

Debut five eight for the tits... Was a bulldogs junior.. Good player apparently..

I wish we has one of snake, for or gift returning.

Ryan said:
Why change what ain't broken? Apart from maybe Robinson / Rose in for Skinner, I'd be happy to go with the exact same line-up, even IF the players are healthy.

Kids have grabbed their opportunity. Their positions should be theirs to lose.

So you'd leave a fit Snake, Foz or Gift on the sidelines this week if they were available?? I've heard it all now.

Referees: Jason Robinson and Tony De Las Heras; Sideline Officials: Jason Walsh and Brenden Wood; Video Referee: Paul Mellor

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4