Sea Eagles statement after ASADA meeting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Napper said:
How does this thread last here but the News Ltd thread gets moved in a heartbeat? Seems it's ok for a certain group of people to stray far off topic but if anyone else does, it is forbidden.

Into the gutter goes the little man with his freedom of speech

I'm sure freedom of speech includes poor attempts at comedy:p (as pointed out by Kiwi).
There are many times on here when different, not select, small groups of people go off on little tangents to amuse themselves which is generally harmless and often funny.
Maybe in the current climate of the drugs in sport scandal efforts to keep things a bit light hearted on here could be a good thing.
Why do we need to take pot shots at fellow posters! We're all here with the common interest of supporting Manly! :D
If there was a sardine emoticon I'd insert it here.

Kiwi Eagle said:
If people want to have a full on political debate that can be done in the appropriate place, general forum

What rubbish. That thread had no 'full on' political debate.
You decided you weren't interested. You wanted it closed or moved and that's what you did.

There is a political stench about how this drugs drama unfolded. So it is political as well as being footy related.

There were dozens of other threads that you could have played in but you want to exercise your forum standing and decide for the rest of us what is and what isn't footy related.

There is of course the Have a Whinge forum, which seems to me some of you need to reacquaint yourselves with.

One mans whinge is anothers protest. You tell me.

May I suggest a petition, hunger strike, rally or self imposed exile from the forum may be a more effective form of protest.

WAMF said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
If people want to have a full on political debate that can be done in the appropriate place, general forum

What rubbish. That thread had no 'full on' political debate.
You decided you weren't interested. You wanted it closed or moved and that's what you did.

There is a political stench about how this drugs drama unfolded. So it is political as well as being footy related.

There were dozens of other threads that you could have played in but you want to exercise your forum standing and decide for the rest of us what is and what isn't footy related.

At least you agree that you infested dozens of other threads with your politics lol

Thanx for the chuckle regarding the rest of it

p.s - don't take forum life so seriously

Care to point out the dozens of threads that I apparently infested with my political views?
If you can't show me at least 12 threads, I'll be here ready for your apology :)

Someone start a ST revolution. The moderators have dictated our every move for long enough. It is time to take a stand. Swear if you wish, post about cricket and gardening in the RL forum, if your thread gets moved, make another. We will not be stopped!!

WAMF said:
Care to point out the dozens of threads that I apparently infested with my political views?
If you can't show me at least 12 threads, I'll be here ready for your apology :)

You said dozens of threads,my mistake if you included other posters in that number, just used to it being all about you I didn't think of that ;)

sure I could find you in every single drugs in sport topic though ;) lol

Napper said:
Someone start a ST revolution. The moderators have dictated our every move for long enough. It is time to take a stand. Swear if you wish, post about cricket and gardening in the RL forum, if your thread gets moved, make another. We will not be stopped!!

We have a very healthy "cash for comment" policy here. Sign up for the tipping comp and you can hijack as many threads as you like :)

Don't believe the hype!

Fight the power!

Television, the drug of a nation!

911 is a joke!

sardine.gif

Chip and Chase said:
Napper said:

We have a very healthy "cash for comment" policy here. Sign up for the tipping comp and you can hijack as many threads as you like :)

I don't join tipping comps, they are all rigged by the same people who move threads, the people who run tipping comps have teams throw games to get their prize, if that fails they change their tips post game to win. Seen in all before.

Fight for your rights, Boycott the tipping comp!!

As I've joined the tipping comp, I shall take this opportunity to say that my Mum and 1 of my sisters arrived in Canada yesterday.

yay!

This thread is the most off topic I have ever seen, but it is still here. Can the mods explain why? And can they be unbiased and balanced when they do? I keep clicking on it because I am interested in what the title suggests will be talked about in the thread but I get sucked in to its dribble and point scoring.

Napper said:
Chip and Chase said:
Napper said:

I don't join tipping comps, they are all rigged by the same people who move threads, the people who run tipping comps have teams throw games to get their prize, if that fails they change their tips post game to win. Seen in all before.

Join up, pay a little "extra" and you might get some info on those games. Idealism, whilst admirable, is exhausting, much easier to go with the flow and become one of the more equal pigs. I might even be able to give you a heads up on some mining leases if you're a loyal poster.

Theyre the ones in power. They dont have to explain. Write swear words. Break the rules man.

Chip and Chase said:
Napper said:
Chip and Chase said:
Napper said:

Join up, pay a little "extra" and you might get some info on those games. Idealism, whilst admirable, is exhausting, much easier to go with the flow and become one of the more equal pigs. I might even be able to give you a heads up on some mining leases if you're a loyal poster.

Ok ill ask my wife...

Chip and Chase said:
I might even be able to give you a heads up on some mining leases if you're a loyal poster.

I suppose you'll also be expecting a weekend in Perisher?

manlyfan76 said:
This thread is the most off topic I have ever seen, but it is still here. Can the mods explain why? And can they be unbiased and balanced when they do? I keep clicking on it because I am interested in what the title suggests will be talked about in the thread but I get sucked in to its dribble and point scoring.

And miss your insights on aquarium life? No way is this one going!

Napper said:
Now i know how the citizens of China and PRK feel.

Don't pussy foot around. Push forward until you get to Goodwin's law. I know you want to. :p

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8