Sea Eagles statement after ASADA meeting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MadMarcus said:
globaleagle said:
Youse guys sound like a pack of kiwi's!

pack?

throng?

scrum?

cullection...that's the one.

A group of kiwis can be called a "flock", a "herd" or a "mob".

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sheep

A group of kiwis good at singing or acting can be called 'Australian'

Pablo said:
A group of kiwis good at singing or acting can be called 'Australian'

Unless they start throwing phones at people, in which case they become a group of kiwis again.

Cull -
1. To pick out from others; select.
2. To gather; collect.
3. To remove rejected members or parts from (a herd, for example).
n
Something picked out from others, especially something rejected because of inferior quality.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Glad to see some people are easily amused. Its not a joke, you would have to be blind not to see that the NRL wants a 'rationalisation' of Sydney NRL teams as soon as possible. At NRL Co "quality' is no longer a measurement of football talent or success. Its about TV ratings and opportunities to sell more pay TV licences.

Is this drug scandal part of a plan to break the back of certain teams? Who knows, but its certainly been handled in a way that may help speed up the process.

Christol74 said:
Cull -
1. To pick out from others; select.
2. To gather; collect.
3. To remove rejected members or parts from (a herd, for example).
n
Something picked out from others, especially something rejected because of inferior quality.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Glad to see some people are easily amused. Its not a joke, you would have to be blind not to see that the NRL wants a 'rationalisation' of Sydney NRL teams as soon as possible. At NRL Co "quality' is no longer a measurement of football talent or success. Its about TV ratings and opportunities to sell more pay TV licences.

Is this drug scandal part of a plan to break the back of certain teams? Who knows, but its certainly been handled in a way that may help speed up the process.
Don't worry. I'm going to be a zillionaire one day and I will keep the Sea Eagles running.

Jatz Crackers said:
niccipops said:
Don't you have an underground bunker? You're weird.

Oh dear, lol. Sorry Nic. I probably should have quoted Christol74s post when I replied.

Christol74 said:
Glad to see some people are easily amused.

Jatz Crackers said:
Glad to see some people are so easily alarmed.
Did you know you can line the inside of a door with about 84 cans of sardines in case of an apocalyse that affects everything in the world except your house?
You also must know how to ferment your apples into cider to barter with as currency when raided.
Go Manly, 2013!

globaleagle said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Glad to see some people are so easily alarmed.

OMG! WHY? WHAT'S GOING ON!!!:exclamation::exclamation::exclamation:!!!ONE11ONEONEONE11
If you've got your sardines and your cider all should be ok. BTW, better stay off the moose antler extracts delivered by bikers, they'll be onto you. :cool:

I'm having some trouble with the sardines Nicci. How did you afix them to the door? I started with Blutack but some are falling off already.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I'm having some trouble with the sardines Nicci. How did you afix them to the door? I started with Blutack but some are falling off already.

Nailgun but I can't guarantee they'll keep well.

mickqld said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

Nailgun but I can't guarantee they'll keep well.
Sounds like some folk on here need to catch up on some vital episodes of Doomsday Preppers.
1. Detach the back of the door and work on the inside.
2. Start with the bottom row using strong duct tape. Work your way to the top.
3. Reseal the door.

I confess that access ausstar in the school holidays exposed me to a whole new crazy world. Gotta love Americans.

Trial result, who gives? Bring on the real footy and Manly will do us proud.

How does this thread last here but the News Ltd thread gets moved in a heartbeat? Seems it's ok for a certain group of people to stray far off topic but if anyone else does, it is forbidden.

Into the gutter goes the little man with his freedom of speech

Now i know how the citizens of China and PRK feel.

You lot should be ashamed!!

Aquarium plants can be very pleasant to look at and can transform the modern aquarium. In my experience is best to limit varieties to about three as too many can look disorganised. True aquatic plants can last for years and if you feed and prune them they will give you a lot of visible pleasure.

Do you think the sardines might go OK in your aquarium? Would be a lot easier than Nicci's suggestion.

Oh sorry, just realised ASADA is not the Australian Sardine Association, my mistake.

Napper said:
How does this thread last here but the News Ltd thread gets moved in a heartbeat? Seems it's ok for a certain group of people to stray far off topic but if anyone else does, it is forbidden.

I find myself agreeing with you 100%

Napper said:

People's efforts at comedy, albeit poor ones ;), are ok in here and more tolerable

If people want to have a full on political debate that can be done in the appropriate place, general forum

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6