[Resurrected] SACK Des Hasler!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
To be honest would you expect the Turbo’s to say anything else , even if they thought differently ??

Again I say not necessarily my opinion just a tiny bit of inside information I’m being fed which I’m passing on SO no need to shoot the messenger.
I would be astounded if Jake and Tom didn't have Des' back. I wouldn't be astounded if the Boycott 10 didn't have his back and certainly Schuster wont have his back.

First bloke on here I've seen connect the Crown Sports link, this is on the money.

I raised this quite a while ago and also referred to this particular manager in a comment re Tony Mestrov in a separate thread.

He is quite a dominant manager in terms of his presence and representation of a core group of players in our Club and another Club and is not liking the "push-back" from the new CEO, who as we have read is being used as the "battering ram" to agitate change.

Suffice to say he, Tartak is quite influential and uses the media to push his agenda and does not like it when CEO's do not follow his "orders".

If some posters remember a while ago, I made mentioned of Buzz using the forums for information, well that continues unabated along with the information being fed to him and NewsCorp via his good mate Zorba and the little bulldog, Dean Ritchie.

The triumvirate are not used to getting their information third-hand so they are beginning to sprinkle some wonderfully fanciful stories, as Mark from Brisbane alludes too, "click-bait".

Danny Weidler has a direct relationship with Sean the Yank and has had for some time, so I am more inclined to read his tripe than most of the others.

The salary cap and the administration, use and application of "it" over the next two years is what is really causing problems at the Club.

No matter what anyone at the NRL chooses to believe, the use of TPA are where our players fall "far behind" in businesses wanting to sponsor our players; because as we know, the Clubs can not be involved in the facilitation of any part of the process of a TPA, every club abides by those rules...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:...

I raised this quite a while ago and also referred to this particular manager in a comment re Tony Mestrov in a separate thread.

He is quite a dominant manager in terms of his presence and representation of a core group of players in our Club and another Club and is not liking the "push-back" from the new CEO, who as we have read is being used as the "battering ram" to agitate change.

Suffice to say he, Tartak is quite influential and uses the media to push his agenda and does not like it when CEO's do not follow his "orders".

If some posters remember a while ago, I made mentioned of Buzz using the forums for information, well that continues unabated along with the information being fed to him and NewsCorp via his good mate Zorba and the little bulldog, Dean Ritchie.

The triumvirate are not used to getting their information third-hand so they are beginning to sprinkle some wonderfully fanciful stories, as Mark from Brisbane alludes too, "click-bait".

Danny Weidler has a direct relationship with Sean the Yank and has had for some time, so I am more inclined to read his tripe than most of the others.

The salary cap and the administration, use and application of "it" over the next two years is what is really causing problems at the Club.

No matter what anyone at the NRL chooses to believe, the use of TPA are where our players fall "far behind" in businesses wanting to sponsor our players; because as we know, the Clubs can not be involved in the facilitation of any part of the process of a TPA, every club abides by those rules...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:...
Your last paragraph

I’m still on the floor laughing.

Turbo is a clown if he is actually backing Des. Stick to being the best player in the game Turbo, and Keep your clueless Club damaging opinions about keeping a clown coach to yourself.
Cmon

Why would we know better than trbo??

As I posted about the other day, past-players and foran have given Des huge raps. Now the trbos show the same devotion

The problem is primarily the playing squad

Coaches can only do so much. They control the environment but players drive standards and expectations just as much as Des. They fractured without Des being able to do anything to stop it

Ryan... you missed the point - which SUCCESSFUL coach who will actually come to Manly are we replacing him with? That list is just a list of generally unsuccessful and untried coaches. The ONLY successful coach with NRL experience on there is Flannagan. John Morris and Toovey (no way they have Toovey back I guess) are the only realistic options. And so people like me say to this Hans Christian Andersen list....there are no options or limited options. As usual my friend you are off with the fairies.

And this coming from a complete dribbler who's sole role on this forum is to shut down everyone else's suggestions and ideas, which summarily puts you in the flop / flog territory, with a sprinkling of numb-nuttery (as usual). You paraquat.

I had to google paraquat .... I now know what it is ... and I am now more confused than ever ..
bird parrot GIF

Thank you Ryan - you are now on the ignore list.
Thank GOD ! One less dribbler to attend to:

His response to me : As usual my friend you are off with the fairies.
Therefore, my reply to him: And this coming from a complete dribbler who's sole role on this forum is to shut down everyone else's suggestions and ideas, which summarily puts you in the flop / flog territory, with a sprinkling of numb-nuttery (as usual). You paraquat.

And he puts someone on ignore :rofl: Sums up so many spineless victims on this board. But couldn't just do it, had to advertise the fact "so I know" baaaahaahahaha. Soft as wet tissues, and not filled with water either.

Thank GOD ! One less dribbler to attend to:

His response to me : As usual my friend you are off with the fairies.
Therefore, my reply to him: And this coming from a complete dribbler who's sole role on this forum is to shut down everyone else's suggestions and ideas, which summarily puts you in the flop / flog territory, with a sprinkling of numb-nuttery (as usual). You paraquat.

And he puts someone on ignore :rofl: Sums up so many spineless victims on this board. But couldn't just do it, had to advertise the fact "so I know" baaaahaahahaha. Soft as wet tissues, and not filled with water either.
Aha I hadn’t clocked your new name Ryan :0) - I like it, carry on.

Yes, I will.

I'm fully expecting 2023 to be a disaster, my expectations are us getting our first spoon. If Des is past it and that happens, then an emergency succession plan our brand new CEO and co can get working on right now can be triggered and Des will be let go at the end of his contract or when he resigns, whichever is first.

I have more faith in Des' ability to salvage 2023 and 'right the ship', at least somewhat opposed to an inevitably inexperienced, glorified caretaker coach. If that's the alternative, Des can f**k around with bench rotations like a geriatric for a year if there's some kind of positive progress regarding the ongoing mutiny.

DCE can go before Des IMO. I'm not knocking him either, his public comments and leadership is hard to fault and he has been strong apart from some occasional poor plays, which we know he's good for when missing our attacking weapons. It's becoming apparent though that his value and ability to contribute producing equivalent dividends just aren't there for any party right now it seems - apart from his bank account :p
agreed if we have the choice of DCE or Des - let DCE go.... will leave us in a hole because the halfback cupboard is bare but I really think DCE has let us down sooo many times because he cannot lead a team unless the forward pack is dominating. He is totally hopeless playing off the back foot. $1.2 million saving over three years sounds good BUT we have to find some sort of capable half to replace him and someone not great and Schuster in the halves certainly doesn't sound great to me. While the halfback cupboard is bare - the coaching cupboard doesn't even exist - it is a mirage with no decent coaches available at all.

agreed if we have the choice of DCE or Des - let DCE go.... will leave us in a hole because the halfback cupboard is bare but I really think DCE has let us down sooo many times because he cannot lead a team unless the forward pack is dominating. He is totally hopeless playing off the back foot. $1.2 million saving over three years sounds good BUT we have to find some sort of capable half to replace him and someone not great and Schuster in the halves certainly doesn't sound great to me. While the halfback cupboard is bare - the coaching cupboard doesn't even exist - it is a mirage with no decent coaches available at all.
Des offers Manly an incomparably amount more than DCE

Without firewall ...

I rate Webster. He is good. I think he may be rehashing what many have said for a while but the insight is this: if Des leaves it will include a payout, and who tf replaces the guy anyway? I can't think of anyone who would fit the bill.

Best to let it ride another year. Or not extend him not that long ago? Or not hoist the jersey sht on Des? Or hey, perhaps even fk the Fulton's off??? Not sure

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11