Round 23 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Now - this is a conundrum for me. I hate the tigers with a passion. Probably hate them more than any other team. I also detest the chickens. I suppose ladder wise I have to go for the tigers but it stings.

Lol it's not going to be a good night for the teams I was barracking for. Looks like the best I can hope for is some injuries.

Maria's going to have a brain explosion here. Woods and Keithy are baiting him nicely.

I watched the first 10 minutes of the Rorters v Tigpies.

The Tigpies have nothing.

(This post of course means they will now click and pump them in keeping with my tipping this year. :D)

Yeah if the Chooks do win, I hope Maria snaps and gets himself suspended!

They do look more enthusiastic (the Chooks) but the rain may keep the Tigs in it.

I hope anyway (as I despise the Chooks more).

EDIT: Now 26-0.

Manly old boy, Heath LeStrange gone for the season (ACL) though.

If I could have one Chook in our roster it would be Boyd Cordner.

Not at the expense of anyone we've got; just saying he's by far the most likeable, and quality player they've got, I feel.

Could end up ugly yet again here now.

Watching the rugby. 60 minutes no one has even looked like scoring a try. Another penalty a thon. Referee is s..t. What a s..t game.

12 all there (the rugby).

A try-a-thon in 2 of the NRL games tonight to compensate.

I'd say the players at the Tigpies have spoken, these past 2 games...

Their support and faith in Potter must be seriously at question again now.

We are certainly in danger of dropping back from where we were unless we put a few big scores on in the next few games.....it needs to start tomorrow!!

4 from the 5 games correct (tipping) with my outlandish hope the Faders would upset the Dragoons in Canberra my only blemish.

I've gone for the Warriors over the Noughts at Hunter today; and the Cows over the Riff in Penrith.

Both the Away teams, but these two could easily go the other way...And I'm not expecting blow-outs either at this stage.

Roger_Ramjet said:
Good win by the Premiers...slowly slowl

Yes a good win but the Tigers, Titans and Dragons are all bottom 8 teams. Your game against the Warriors next week will be a better guide to the Roosters actual form.

Well the suspense must be killing you guys by now, so here's the result of the Capra's v Dolphins. Dolphins 42 - Capra's 10.

I'll tell you something. They. Were. Sh1tt1ng. Themselves there at one point. I think it was about the 15min mark before kick off. lol

Played in about an inch of rain. Bloody horrendous conditions. For the last home game of the season, it seems that even God hates the Capra's.

I had a slight disagreement with a dolphins supporter at the end of the game after giving the touchie one of the best sprays I've ever delivered. He told me it's only a game and that I should get some balance when it comes to footy. I told him that I'm perfectly balanced when it comes to footy. I'm also a Manly supporter :D. The Capra's lose usually. Manly win usually. Balanced.

Piss off back to Brisbane you dopey prick!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8