Round 23 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nein commentary are talking like the dogs are 12 behind. THEY'RE IN FRONT YOU DICKHEADS!!!!!

Roger_Ramjet said:
That's a beautiful thing...You all hate teams other than my chookies. i firstly hate souths and the crowe factor, then I hate the dogs, then I hate any super league teams,,,then Saints and then...Who ever is the dirtiest...

Every Super League team have been , still are, and always will be SCUM !!

They sold out the game

That'll do me.

The 40/20 stuff up...

Not to be for Parra but that was farcial.

And on that, neither of 'em will trouble the heavy-weights in the semis.

Roger_Ramjet said:
Another stupid rule about how a ball boy deals with a ball out of play.

It's an idiotic rule introduced by idiots. In saying that Parra were robbed tonight because of it. They should be blowing up deluxe.

mickqld said:
Roger_Ramjet said:

It's an idiotic rule introduced by idiots. In saying that Parra were robbed tonight because of it. They should be blowing up deluxe.
we will be in for a game next week,in fact the next 4 games will really test us for sure

RiverEagle said:
That'll do me.

The 40/20 stuff up...

A farce alright! I always thought AFL had some dumb rules like the one that if a players kicks the ball through the main goal posts and it grazes the posts slightly, it's only a point or if it hits the posts and bounces back into the field, it's a point and they don't play on...This 40/20 ball boy rule is just as dumb as that. I don't see the point of coming up with this rule. Who the hell comes up with this?

And you're right RE, these two teams had no idea on how to win it. Dogs had a little more than the eels but still nothing to worry about come finals time.

master blaster said:
mickqld said:
Roger_Ramjet said:

we will be in for a game next week,in fact the next 4 games will really test us for sure

From what I saw tonight MB, Manly at 3/4's of our best would beat em both mate.

It seemed a better game because the scores remained close.

Souths as well would've steam-rolled them too.

RiverEagle said:
master blaster said:
mickqld said:
Roger_Ramjet said:

From what I saw tonight MB, Manly at 3/4's of our best would beat em both mate.

It seemed a better game because the scores remained close.

Souths as well would've steam-rolled them too.
you always put me at ease RE,lol,thanks buddy

Roger_Ramjet said:
RiverEagle said:
That'll do me.

The 40/20 stuff up...

A farce alright! I always thought AFL had some dumb rules like the one that if a players kicks the ball through the main goal posts and it grazes the posts slightly, it's only a point or if it hits the posts and bounces back into the field, it's a point and they don't play on...This 40/20 ball boy rule is just as dumb as that. I don't see the point of coming up with this rule. Who the hell comes up with this?

The buck stops with Greenturd on this one, he's director of operations. The morons have made a rule that puts enormous pressure on a 10-12 year old kid that will influence the result of a game. What fkn ironsteins the NRL are.

RiverEagle said:
No worries mate @"master blaster"

You watch Manly step things up the next few weeks!

And @Roger_Ramjet

Mebbe even your Chooks would've won tonight!

Someone else said here that because of the loss to the vermin, you guys are now 'under the radar'...well we've been under the radar for a few months now so much so that we're no longer favourites with the bookies. Let the vermin have their day in the sun, after all, they only have memories or history books to remind them of how life was once. We are flying under the radar ready to pounce. It's start soon. :D

Rardradra got the double I wanted.

Hayne-plane only got the one.

The Eels are still a chance for the 8 (along with the Cows, Warriors and the Scum).

Unfortunately the win makes the Dogs very close to securing a spot in September.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6