Robinson press conferance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Robinson is looking for excuses. But really whilst we showed ticker we still lack cohesion and don't maintain momentum. We need to eliminate the Defensive errors and hang on to the footy. I'm confident the good stuff is not too far away. All we need to do in the meantime is stay in touch. Ands that's what the gutsy result did for us against the rorters.

Can't stand old lobster head but have to aagree with him here, cummins is a rude arrogant a hole. Ever since the powers that be took away the right for ANYONE to criticise the refs it was only going to pander to the refs egos. They created a monster and now the monster is getting out of control.

It was mentioned in a thread last week how disrespectful the ref was to Jamie last week, no prizes for guessing which ref that was.

Over to you now toddy greenslug.....

Can't stand old lobster head but have to aagree with him here, cummins is a rude arrogant a hole. Ever since the powers that be took away the right for ANYONE to criticise the refs it was only going to pander to the refs egos. They created a monster and now the monster is getting out of control.

It was mentioned in a thread last week how disrespectful the ref was to Jamie last week, no prizes for guessing which ref that was.

Over to you now toddy greenslug.....

150% agree, no fan of Robinson but he was correct on all counts , and will possibly pay a very big fine for it !

The poor baby has had a rough season, he lost all his top players and now he isn't a good coach, pretty funny to watch him implode. If it were Manly I'd be pissed but I enjoy watching the roosters lose.

I like the idea that Robinson got up and just said what he was thinking and damn the consequences. Everyone hailed the bunker in rounds one and two and then the wheels fell off it.

Pansy ref's like Cummins would not have survived pre video review, probably none of the current crop would, they just aren't good enough.

The game is being ruined on the back of 20 penalties being blown game in and game out.

The more the Refs are humiliated in public, the less people we will have learning the job. We have no game without them :cool:

Robbo should have made an official complaint to Archer.

Cummins helped them with that forward pass try that he didn't call up, and not sending JWH off for punching in the 2013 GF:mad:

The poor baby has had a rough season, he lost all his top players and now he isn't a good coach, pretty funny to watch him implode. If it were Manly I'd be pissed but I enjoy watching the roosters lose.
It's a results driven business. Following the usual Gooster model, how long before he is shown the door?

Robinson may have a point on some issues, but every other coach would also.
Rooster are given a silver spoon treatment by most at a higher level across the NRL, so it's a bit rich to go the cry here.
The decision on penalising Napa...agree was total crap....but the Roosters are simply playing like a bunch of disinterested strangers & as coach - Robinson needs to put his hand up rather than looking at things to cover up poor form....time to man up...didn't hear these complaints when they were winning!

Hasting butchered a couple of try scoring opportunities, along with Mitchell. Their heroics cost them the game, not Cummins putting Nappa on report - he didn't bin him@:cool:

Hope he gets the 50k fine, like Dez did a while back :finger:

image.jpg

If lobster head thinks that was bad refereeing watch the 2013 GF.
He has no idea what it is like..........!

The 2013 GF was a complete an utter parade of blatantly terrible/biased/corrupt officiating. Where the Mighty Sea Eagles were royally robbed of another GF win.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8