Robinson press conferance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Funny how Mrs Robinson and the Rorters fans are conveniently forgetting that Daniel Tupou was 5 metres offside after that last kick. And they're ignoring how he stayed within 10 metres of the play the entire time. Even if Aubosson could be said to be onside, Tupou wasn't.

By the way this IS a forum AND I'm entitled to my opinion.

As long as I don't belittle or ridicule anyone then I can say what I wish, your criticism of that isn't appreciated !!
Of course you are . But why so negative ? A true supporter doesn't go on like you ole mate

Of course you are . But why so negative ? A true supporter doesn't go on like you ole mate

Ah the old " true supporter" angle.

For the record , and if reading my posts these last 12 months I haven't exactly been happy about what's gone on.

My " enthusiasm " has somewhat been diminished by all that so if I choose to be negative then so be it.

But never, ever, suggest I'm not a " true" supporter, that my friend for those that know me is quite an insult.

And for the record I think we will put in a great performance against the Rabbids, we will have some good forwards back, and as DCE hasn't been exactly on fire we won't go backwards with maybe John or even Mateo at 1/2.

It's at home ,the boys showed last night a bit of " siege mentality" and that's all good news.

So how's that for positivity??

The bunker got it right based on the on field decision the angles were too tight and they followed the rules and guidelines correctly.

Even without that point something else everyone failed to notice is that Mitch Aubison was actually in front of the kicker for the first kick and never got back on side so should have been a no try at that point. Additionally the giraffe on the wing was offside and stayed offside and with 10m of the try

There was so much offside in that play that it was basically gridiron.

They were lucky to get the try off of forward pass/knock on from Latrell Mitchell earlier in the game which was so obviously a knock on at even Mitchel threw his arms in the air immediately so they should be more thankful than anything.

None of that however excuses our inability to wrap up the player with the ball consistently on both those sets

In our defense, we were buggered with the 5 day turnaround and losing Ferris 18 minutes in, then Chez 65 in - it's a wonder Manly could belt out the Team Song :nod:

The ruling was the Aubisson v Killer offside, Latrell was irrelevant @:cool:

Last edited:
Ah the old " true supporter" angle.

For the record , and if reading my posts these last 12 months I haven't exactly been happy about what's gone on.

My " enthusiasm " has somewhat been diminished by all that so if I choose to be negative then so be it.

But never, ever, suggest I'm not a " true" supporter, that my friend for those that know me is quite an insult.
Mark is Mr Nark - President of the Manly Narks Squad - never a truer supporter

And we have an ordinary coach with a great roster. The Roosters were missing their halfback and their two best forwards. Manly should have won that game by 20+ instead of relying on the chooks to miss every conversion for us to win.
Sh1t how many did we have missing

And for the record I think we will put in a great performance against the Rabbids, we will have some good forwards back, and as DCE hasn't been exactly on fire we won't go backwards with maybe John or even Mateo at 1/2.

It's at home ,the boys showed last night a bit of " siege mentality" and that's all good news.

So how's that for positivity??
It's a start. Good on ya

The bunker got it right based on the on field decision the angles were too tight and they followed the rules and guidelines correctly.

Even without that point something else everyone failed to notice is that Mitch Aubison was actually in front of the kicker for the first kick and never got back on side so should have been a no try at that point. Additionally the giraffe on the wing was offside and stayed offside and with 10m of the try

There was so much offside in that play that it was basically gridiron.

They were lucky to get the try off of forward pass/knock on from Latrell Mitchell earlier in the game which was so obviously a knock on at even Mitchel threw his arms in the air immediately so they should be more thankful than anything.

None of that however excuses our inability to wrap up the player with the ball consistently on both those sets

Archer came out today and said exactly this, and supported the Bunker decision.

Trent 2 needs to suck it up.

Robinson has had the best squad for the last 3 years and come away with 3 minor premierships (yup impressive but it means nothing really) and 1 premiership. To me that's quite an underachievement, it really is yet to be seen how great a coach he is. It's all well doing well when you have a great squad, but can he pull this team close to the 8?

Last year I thought against the storm his tactics were pathetic. They complained the storm wrestled????? Get out of here??? The storm??? Who would have thought?? Where was the plan b? Where was the tactic to negate this? Nothing? The plan was just give the ball to RTS.

Archer came out today and said exactly this, and supported the Bunker decision.

Trent 2 needs to suck it up.
Secretly, I am actually Archer

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7