Robinson press conferance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagleheart

Bencher
Will he get fined for talking about the refs and the bunker.

I am ****ing disgusted about this no try ****....! The Rorters were awarded a try from what I consider to be from a forward pass earlier in the game. They had the penalty count in their favour, they got calls that should have gone our way. If they want to scrutinize things, well lets do it fairly at least.

If it happens to us, nothing is made of it, i.e. the 2013 grand final where we were completely robbed, no doubt with a number of bad calls, no calls etc etc, need I go on. (I am still very angry about that game.)

Again here is a clear message from the NRL, that there is one rule for us and another for them. :mad:

Will he get fined for talking about the refs and the bunker.

I am ****ing disgusted about this no try ****....! The Rorters were awarded a try from what I consider to be from a forward pass earlier in the game. They had the penalty count in their favour, they got calls that should have gone our way. If they want to scrutinize things, well lets do it fairly at least.

If it happens to us, nothing is made of it, i.e. the 2013 grand final where we were completely robbed, no doubt with a number of bad calls, no calls etc etc, need I go on. (I am still very angry about that game.)

Again here is a clear message from the NRL, that there is one rule for us and another for them. :mad:

People are just realizing that he isn't a great coach without a ridiculously stacked roster so he is desperate to shift the blame onto something else.

They whinged about how Miles hit Nikorima late,what about when that grub Evans went high on snake in the first half after he took a high ball.It was great seeing them whinge when things they do to other teams happens to them,Suck it up bondi boys

I'm sorry... Snake took a high ball?

Rightly, or wrongly, many of us believe there's a conspiracy against us as payback for being so successful for 10 years.

I guess the Rorters ( Uncle Nick) and the Bullscum ( Uncle Toddy) are squarely in our sights.

Call us the tin foil hat brigade if you wish but gee you see a lot of things going certain teams way these days, and the refs didn't miss last night with the very biased penalty count and several 50/50's going their way.

I do however acknowledge that the no try decision late in the game went our way, but this only seems to happen on odd occasions.

People are just realizing that he isn't a great coach without a ridiculously stacked roster so he is desperate to shift the blame onto something else.

Yep, including no $BW making him look a whole lot better than he is. Truth hurts....

Just for a change a 50/50 went our way, shock horror!

Rightly, or wrongly, many of us believe there's a conspiracy against us as payback for being so successful for 10 years.

I guess the Rorters ( Uncle Nick) and the Bullscum ( Uncle Toddy) are squarely in our sights.

Call us the tin foil hat brigade if you wish but gee you see a lot of things going certain teams way these days, and the refs didn't miss last night with the very biased penalty count and several 50/50's going their way.

I do however acknowledge that the no try decision late in the game went our way, but this only seems to happen on odd occasions.
All that went against us and you predicted we would lose. Time to start being more positive mark

And we have an ordinary coach with a great roster. The Roosters were missing their halfback and their two best forwards. Manly should have won that game by 20+ instead of relying on the chooks to miss their conversions for us to win.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8