Radradra leaves Parramatta

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Personally I think the semi has a terror on his mind far worse than the nsw police or any form of custodial sentence.
It's being enveloped once again in the sickly bingo wings of......
THE DALAI !!!!!!!!!!

Semi has been charged with 3 counts of domestic violence, one occasion was when his partner was pregnant, court next Tuesday.

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-...olice-at-sydney-airport/7559622?section=sport

NRL player Semi Radradra has been detained by police at Sydney Airport after arriving from Fiji on a flight that included serial code-hopper Jarryd Hayne.

Police confirmed "a 24-year-old man ... has been taken to Mascot Police station where he is assisting police with inquiries relating to domestic violence".

A 24-year-old woman made a complaint against Radradra on Tuesday night, alleging she was assaulted on multiple occasions at the couple's Parramatta home.

At the time, Radradra was in Fiji after travelling there during Eels' bye round.

He was due to return to training on Monday, but did not appear.

Hayne said it was a coincidence that he happened to be on the same flight.

"When I called the guys at Fiji Airways today, they said, 'you wouldn't believe but Semi's on your same flight'. I said 'no way', that's why I put that tweet out saying, 'God's up to something'," Hayne said.

"I spoke to him and from all accounts he's coming back here and he'll be playing on the weekend.

"It was good to spend time with Semi and I hadn't obviously been able to catch up with him due to our training programs.

"It was great to just sit at the airport and just really go into a good conversation with him and just try to help him out as much as I can.

"I'm more worried about the person himself than the athlete … I think that's the most important thing."

Before news of the domestic violence allegations were reported, Radradra's teammates said he had their support, despite missing training.

"He's on Fiji time, that's the way he is," Isaac De Gois said.

image.jpg
So who's playing this weekend, God or Semi?

Terrible situation.

Far down the list from the actual offences allegedly committed by this young man against his former partner is once again the clumsy, shortsighted actions of the ARL in allowing a Fijian, with apparently little to no junior RL experience in this country, to play for Australia.

How stupid do they look now?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8