Please, please Trent... Pick Tom Wright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Would be a better option than Matt Wright.

Please tell me what he brings to the table? Didn't see anything today other than drop ball which cost us points and that Shepard off the ball late on. WTF is that. The refs as bad as they are will eat that crap for breakfast every day of the week.

Safe and steady doesn't work when safe and steady is ****e.

Don't you think if Tom Wright was showing anything near NRL potential he'd already be picked. What could Barrett possibly gain from holding him back if he was showing form ?? The fact that both other Wrights, Parker and Suli have been elevated in front of him tells me that he hasn't been going that great. Anyway he's only got to hold out for one more injury and he'll get his chance.

Don't you think if Tom Wright was showing anything near NRL potential he'd already be picked. What could Barrett possibly gain from holding him back if he was showing form ?? The fact that both other Wrights, Parker and Suli have been elevated in front of him tells me that he hasn't been going that great. Anyway he's only got to hold out for one more injury and he'll get his chance.

Barrett wouldn't know potential if it smacked him in the face. He is dumb as dog s@$t. His refusal to promote youth and Hastings is evidence of his lack of football acumen.

So pleased to hear we are " blooding" the mercurial match winning Tom Wright tonight
Go get em Tom
and
Hi fives to Trent Barrett !!!
41b8MpfEHsL.jpg

Tom only saw about 4 minutes tonight, but I am glad about that. I would prefer him eased into first grade to get confidence rather than bring thrown in the deep end like Lachlan Croker was where his confidence could be shattered in quick time.

I hope Baz persists with him though because even as a virtual rookie I think Tom has a lot more to give as a bench utility than Lewis Brown.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8