Please, please Trent... Pick Tom Wright

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Tom gets four minutes and we win! Coincidence? I don’t think so...

No Ricardo. It was a psychological ploy. Barrett knew several players would be at risk of losing their spot if Tom Wright played. You could sense the fear in their actions. It'll get worse when Anderson gets his chance. Some players are already fretting at the third Trbojevic, Albert Hopoate and Schuster coming through. I understand at least two players have had panic attacks and another lost his breakfast recently. Its a competitive world. I understand there's a 13 year old who has our entire backline in sheer hysteria

The moment he went on the field the Broncos immediately started targeting him, and he never looked comfortable. But still, good to see him getting introduced to first grade slowly.
It was Pangai Jnr and Ofahangowi that ran at him and he made solid enough front on contact one on one.

No Ricardo. It was a psychological ploy. Barrett knew several players would be at risk of losing their spot if Tom Wright played. You could sense the fear in their actions. It'll get worse when Anderson gets his chance. Some players are already fretting at the third Trbojevic, Albert Hopoate and Schuster coming through. I understand at least two players have had panic attacks and another lost his breakfast recently. Its a competitive world. I understand there's a 13 year old who has our entire backline in sheer hysteria
You definitely have a point there about a psychological ploy. With Brown on the bench all the playing squad believed their positions were safe as a bank and they generally played that way.

Just hate to see very promising talent not given a chance to shine Woodsie. Trent did the right thing here. Anderson next. Let them taste the big time and feel they are in line for a FG position. I would imagine it must boost their confidence and hopefully application greatly.

ps I also suspect Matt Wright has just seen his last first grade match with Manly. If Hodkinson comes to Manly, Suli will take his wing spot at least until Taufua returns and M. Wright will be then second in line behind Tom if we have further losses in the back line.

Fair enough BF, but back on point to Woodsie’s question, did you present the jersey?

Fair enough BF, but back on point to Woodsie’s question, did you present the jersey?

Attachments

• jersey cow.jpg
    jersey cow.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 10
  • jersey cow.jpg
    jersey cow.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Don't they mean 86 minutes of playing in 2 days ?? Good on him for making the effort though, sends a good message to coaching staff.

Looks like Gosiewski might have played from the photos of the game. Maybe he will be back next week.
Just a file photo I'd say as Jetski didn't play. Although he might be close to being back, as must be Horhay.

Please Trent.... pick T Wright ahead of L Brown, because:

1. T Wright is a better player
2. (MOST IMPORTANT REASON) When Baz has chose Brown this year, we have not won a single game. Brown could be a bad curse. When Baz has chosen T Wright to play we have won every game, T Wright is a good luck charm

Will Trent be innovative for Thursdays match against the Cowgirls and pick Tom at full back.

Or will he be boring and pick his much slower brother Matt.

C'mon Trent - be innovative!

Will Trent be innovative for Thursdays match against the Cowgirls and pick Tom at full back.

Or will he be boring and pick his much slower brother Matt.

C'mon Trent - be innovative!
I'll be happy with Matt. More interested in who covers Jake at lock.

Trouble is bringing him into such a poorly performing team he's on a hiding to nothing ... still I'd like to see him given a shot ...

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10