Penn State sacks another one.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah exactly. We can bitch and moan about the situation but the reality is the Penn's don't give a ****, Bozo doesn't give a ****, and they will do what they want regardless of what the popular opinion dictates. That may turn a lot of people right off or for some, you support the guys on the field and what happens off the field - que sera, sera...
I'm one of those people who they've turned off. I'll still quietly support the players but the current owners have taken away a lot of my enjoyment.
And for the record I've never looked upon Fulton as the great Messiah.

Last edited:
There is an old saying and it really applies when it comes to the Penn clan, " The more things change, the more they stay the same" I appreciate that a new coach wants his own team, but letting go guys who have been part of the fabric and our success and the timing of this as the team has come together and really having a run at the finals. Maybe this is just another stunt to somehow motivate the team by getting them angry. I am not sure about that but as a member of the club I want to see some stability and if that does not occur in 2016, heads must roll at the top!
Maybe it's an attempt to piss the boys off and weaken their morale so the Penns don't have to face the embarrassment of sacking a successful coach, they're slimy enough to do such a thing !!!

Just confirmed that Penn State is not the same as the University of Pennsylvania. I would hate to see the MWSE owners confused in any way with an Ivy League school, like the latter.

In saying that, Penn State (just in case any of their alumni are reading this) still looks like a very good university.

Just confirmed that Penn State is not the same as the University of Pennsylvania. I would hate to see the MWSE owners confused in any way with an Ivy League school, like the latter.

In saying that, Penn State (just in case any of their alumni are reading this) still looks like a very good university.
Yeah they worship a football coach who turned a blind eye to his assistant raping kids...

Penn State is the place that had the coach who took advantage of the young boys over many years. No? Jerry Sandusky? A place where the powerful did whatever they wanted regardless of the consequences for the minions?

The timing is just more of the same - new owners = house cleaning/bringing in their own. Just working their way through the staff. And that's not Penn fandom. That's just what happens when new ownership comes into anything. Even if they were previously PART of the ownership. When they gain full control its all about putting your own stamp on it. For better or worse.

But if anything, I agree with @Frogz. Everyone hailed the return of Bozo, then he acts ruthless and initiates a cull and the Penn's are arseholes.

Timing is everything. Why clear staff mid-season and while the clubs mojo appears on the up during the middle of a run into the finals? In a dog of a season, we finally see some sunrays through the cloud, yet it seems to be the cue to then announce another sacking.

I understand this early start on a clean out if we were the Titans or Newcastle, but this is occuring when the squad most need stability out of the hierachy. We fans and the squad understand that things will change once the season ends, but to do so now just smacks of pettiness and spite.

Timing is everything. Why clear staff mid-season and while the clubs mojo appears on the up during the middle of a run into the finals? In a dog of a season, we finally see some sunrays through the cloud, yet it seems to be the cue to then announce another sacking.

I understand this early start on a clean out if we were the Titans or Newcastle, but this is occuring when the squad most need stability out of the hierachy. We fans and the squad understand that things will change once the season ends, but to do so now just smacks of pettiness and spite.
The squad have said repeatedly that the admin goings on have no impact on them mentally.

I would think that it would be standard practice to tell assistant coaches etc. that they're not required in August/September to allow them to seek future employment? I don't think there's any great conspiracy here. Worth remembering that while everything Ritchie writes comes from the pro-Penn side of the equation, everything Proszenko writes comes from the anti-Penn faction - i.e. this article is achieving it's exact purpose by inciting further anger towards the new owners, and in doing so is derailing the campaign.

Haha no chance. Blame the old lot for any **** ups and take credit for anything good!
The Penns are too arrogant to understand that ripping out the heart of an organisation such as a football club is detrimental not only to the playing staff but more importantly to the supporter base, the dynamics of a football club versus the industry in which they made their fortune are chalk and cheese. At a time when they should be encouraging new members into the family they are doing their best to alienate all and sundry, removing competent people from vital positions based simply on factional revenge is ludicrous, egos are out of control. Those vital employees being shown the door will go onto better things, they were originally chosen for their skills and expertise and they'll be accepted elsewhere I just hope dismissing them doesn't come back to bite us on the arse, on 'the O'Reilly Factor' they use the term ' Pinheads' for small minded people

The Penns are too arrogant to understand that ripping out the heart of an organisation such as a football club is detrimental not only to the playing staff but more importantly to the supporter base, the dynamics of a football club versus the industry in which they made their fortune are chalk and cheese. At a time when they should be encouraging new members into the family they are doing their best to alienate all and sundry, removing competent people from vital positions based simply on factional revenge is ludicrous, egos are out of control. Those vital employees being shown the door will go onto better things, they were originally chosen for their skills and expertise and they'll be accepted elsewhere I just hope dismissing them doesn't come back to bite us on the arse, on 'the O'Reilly Factor' they use the term ' Pinheads' for small minded people
A test of that alienation of fans will be this Sunday. I suspect it will be business as usual.

A test of that alienation of fans will be this Sunday. I suspect it will be business as usual.
I hope so, I don't want to see the demise of the club I have loved for most of my life I just worry that the direction we are taking will see us lose numbers but I guess a true supporter sticks through thick and thin, the Northern Eagles debacle is evidence of that.

upload_2015-8-19_11-59-17.png

lol so why did he quit rep footy? Killer is the ultimate pro - sorts himself out first and foremost. That means he rocks up to pre season fat as hell, it means he quits rep footy because he wants to, it means **** happens around him and he keeps chugging on.

Reactions: Rex
I've spoken to a number of 20's players over the years who say Gigg is a peanut of the highest order. Personally very glad to see him get the boot. Especially since bozo is essentially doing his job now anyway!

Bull****, I've seen him in action, hugely respected in the player group, to call him a " peanut" tells me it's not second hand information you have but about 20th hand!!

View attachment 2195

lol so why did he quit rep footy? Killer is the ultimate pro - sorts himself out first and foremost. That means he rocks up to pre season fat as hell, it means he quits rep footy because he wants to, it means **** happens around him and he keeps chugging on.
Yes because he would nit have made more money playing rep footy, hang on its all about the dollars. Now you have confused me for real this time.

Yes, the average 18-20 year old footballer would be so heavily laden with emotional maturity, life experience and sound judgement etc, that I am sure they are capable of making reasoned, dispassionate judgements on people - especially those many years their senior.
Giggy is ( was) a hard task master, the senior players love it, he's their go to man, I could understand a hormonal 18 or 19 year old perhaps not taking to being told what to do very kindly.

But I assure you calling him a " peanut" is bad form, ask Jamie Lyon if he thinks he's a peanut??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8