Penn State sacks another one.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Penn State, aka the Silent P/Mr Fluffy/ZtH/Laughing Gargoyle(Bozo)/Lizarko(silent partner) consortium is the footballing equivalent of the schmozzle of a government we have in Canberra, courtesy of Tony and his ex-DLP (in spirit at least) fellow travellers, who have hijacked the Coalition. In short, vindictive and clueless.

And they dont listen to the staff who know the strengh and deficencies of the business at the coal face and what will work, instead they go through the learning process and make all their own mistakes then eventually realise that what the staff were saying is in fact correct all along but dont give the staff any credit.
Haha no chance. Blame the old lot for any **** ups and take credit for anything good!

I had an awful lot to do with Giggy during the years I ran the MWTS tours , you would not find a more hard working, hugely respected by the players, downright decent guy than Steve Gigg.

This is corporate bastardtry to the utmost , nothing other than the revenge of ZtH & co.

A very sad sad day indeed!!

Last edited:
I had an awful lot to do with Giggy during the years I ran the MWTS tours , you would not find a more had working, hugely respected by the players, downright decent guy than Steve Gigg.

This is corporate bastardtry to the utmost , nothing other than the revenge of ZtH & co.

A very sad sad day indeed!!

Mark they will now employ some peanut they can tell what to do their way. They are getting rid of the ones who weren't in favour of the Penns Taking over. If there is someone out there with a ****load of Money please lend it to us to buy these pricks out.

Lets hope that the players use this as added motivation to win the comp this year and then when we do we can sack the Penns and get our club back.

I cannot think of a coach who will be under more pressure than barrett next year. Nothing less than a top 4 spot and probably a grand final postion will satisfy the fans.

Last edited:
Lets hope that the players use this as added motivation to win the comp this year and then when we do we can sack the Penns and get our club back.

I cannot think of a coach who will be under more pressure than barrett next year. Nothing less than a top 4 spot and probably a grand final postion will satisfy the fans.

If we are at the bottom of the table next year the Penns should piss off. In fact piss off now
If you think the players are really digging deep and doing this for Tooves and yada yada you're kidding yourself. Unfortunately there is a reason why they turned it on once he was sacked and it's not because they feel he was wronged.

If you think the players are really digging deep and doing this for Tooves and yada yada you're kidding yourself. Unfortunately there is a reason why they turned it on once he was sacked and it's not because they feel he was wronged.
2V and the 14/25 players and football staff and office staff.

2V and the 14/25 players and football staff and office staff.
The 14 are in shape up or ship out mode. Some have found new clubs so their probably pretty chill. Guys like Mateo and Ballin and gone up a notch to prove people wrong. Feleti said as much.

I've spoken to a number of 20's players over the years who say Gigg is a peanut of the highest order. Personally very glad to see him get the boot. Especially since bozo is essentially doing his job now anyway!
Yes, the average 18-20 year old footballer would be so heavily laden with emotional maturity, life experience and sound judgement etc, that I am sure they are capable of making reasoned, dispassionate judgements on people - especially those many years their senior.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7