Penn State sacks another one.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For those claiming they won't monetarily support the club because of Toovey / Gigg / Singe or whoever need to remember this:

Brett Stewart, Steve Matai, Tom & Jake Trbojevic, Jamie Lyon, Matt Ballin (hopefully), Jorge Taufua, Peta Hiku, DCE, Jamie Buhrer and so on and so forth.

Players that have spilled blood to keep you entertained.

That's who your turning you back on.

How about Brooky Oval? No members, no monetary support / turning up to games = team rellocation.

Is that what you want?

Guys, man the **** up, and support your team. Sure, complain about X players form, or Y players / coaches / managements ability, but the club, and those players I listed need you.

@lovefooty your certainly loyal mate, but the politics have taken priority for you. Step back and enjoy the footy, and our club. It's footy. It's a soap opera.

Enjoy it as your hobby, because.if everyone took your stance, and shut down supporting the club monetarily, we'd have no club anymore.

Is that what you want?
I think it sends a strong message to withhold funds.
What else can we do?
Hold up a sign that says "Zorba hates us and we don't care"?

Last edited:
Every one knows Toovey is a great coach but we also know that there is politics in every club and we also know that our club is in a much better state than most of the other clubs like Titans Knights Wests Tigers Eels just to name a few .
If any one on here is not happy about the mighty Sea eagles 2016 prospects they can join Foz to the Eels or maybe the Titans as they are short of membership
Get a life..... Get a 2016 Sea eagles club membership
I dont think that you can tell the passionate supportahs how to voluntarily spend their money

For those claiming they won't monetarily support the club because of Toovey / Gigg / Singe or whoever need to remember this:

Brett Stewart, Steve Matai, Tom & Jake Trbojevic, Jamie Lyon, Matt Ballin (hopefully), Jorge Taufua, Peta Hiku, DCE, Jamie Buhrer and so on and so forth.

Players that have spilled blood to keep you entertained.

That's who your turning you back on.

How about Brooky Oval? No members, no monetary support / turning up to games = team rellocation.

Is that what you want?

Guys, man the **** up, and support your team. Sure, complain about X players form, or Y players / coaches / managements ability, but the club, and those players I listed need you.

@lovefooty your certainly loyal mate, but the politics have taken priority for you. Step back and enjoy the footy, and our club. It's footy. It's a soap opera.

Enjoy it as your hobby, because.if everyone took your stance, and shut down supporting the club monetarily, we'd have no club anymore.
Is that what you want?

Well its like supporting a dictator who is committing atrocities against the state. You can say he is in charge and let him wreak destruction on people or i can say enuf is enuf. When chairman Penn stops letting his general ( zorba) committing industrial genocide on the good people of this club ,I will be back as a sponsor and member of the sea eagles. In the mean time I will give my money to the football club to keep up the things that do matter around here. People and tradition for a start. (player money is protected by the NRL and salary cap grant).

Last edited:
I can control mine. Couldn't be bothered being outraged. It is what it is.
Penn does what he does. So it is what it is.
Other fans do what they do (criticise Penn). So it is what it is.

You philosophically accept one, not the other?

Penn does what he does. So it is what it is.
Other fans do what they do (criticise Penn). So it is what it is.

You philosophically accept one, not the other?
I accept he will do what he will do. The complainers do not.

And you don't accept they will do what they do?

So you complain about the "complainers"?

Philosophical stance only goes so far?

@Ryan I know where you are coming from buddy but you must realise the loyal fans feel like the heart is being ripped out of our club.

You know, had we been finishing in 15th or 16th for 2-3 years I'd be right behind these big changes, but we haven't , despite injury's we were 1 field goal from playing in a consecutive GF last year, and the injuries and continued dramas are everything to do with this years results .

@lovefooty is right to talk about Zorba like that , he's the Penn's right hand man and every sacking stinks of his revenge.

So what other way can the fans protest , a March on HQ.....pfft , banners on the hill....pfft.

The only way they can protest is withhold money and not buy merchandise to line Penn's pocket.

They got 12265 members this year , I'd be very surprised if they make 10,000 next year, and it's even possible that number could be as low as 8000.

No major sponsor , local sponsors dropping like flies , it's going to be a tough time for Mr Fluffy!!

But don't worry he still has that 16 Million profit from the Leagues Club to ease the pain!!

Last edited:
@Ryan despite injury's we were 1 field goal from playing in a consecutive GF last year, and the injuries and continued dramas are everything to do with this years results .
Had we kicked a field goal and won that game against the Bulldogs, we would still have had to get through a grand final qualifier against Penrith to make another grand final.

Had we kicked a field goal and won that game against the Bulldogs, we would have still had to get through a grand final qualifier against Penrith to make another grand final.

I forgot that BUT they were shot, we would have been in the GF!

I believe the Penn's have no idea how to communicate with the players, staff and fans. They listen to the greek, who has revenge in sights for past issues with certain people who he believes has wronged him, and at the moment the power has gone to his head so it's suits his agenda.

Then Fulton is called to sort things out and now we have a numbers of players, coach and coaching staff gone.

But while all this is happening the fans and I assume some sponsors i.e lovefooty are left in the dark and they wonder why Manly fans have the ****s!

And you don't accept they will do what they do?

So you complain about the "complainers"?

Philosophical stance only goes so far?
More like I wonder why people bother getting so riled up about Penn and Zorba et al. They will do what they do. Sure it sucks in a macro sense but footy for me is entertainment. I'm more interested in what happens on the field than the fact a sponsor may leave or they sacked this person or that. I'd like for the club to be around a long time and the team on the park to be continually successful. But as far as getting my back up over the Penn's, I got too much other **** on my plate to really care.

I believe the Penn's have no idea how to communicate with the players, staff and fans. They listen to the greek, who has revenge in sights for past issues with certain people who he believes has wronged him, and at the moment the power has gone to his head so it's suits his agenda.

Then Fulton is called to sort things out and now we have a numbers of players, coach and coaching staff gone.

But while all this is happening the fans and I assume some sponsors i.e lovefooty are left in the dark and they wonder why Manly fans have the ****s!

That's it in a nut shell mate!!

More like I wonder why people bother getting so riled up about Penn and Zorba et al. They will do what they do. Sure it sucks in a macro sense but footy for me is entertainment. I'm more interested in what happens on the field than the fact a sponsor may leave or they sacked this person or that. I'd like for the club to be around a long time and the team on the park to be continually successful. But as far as getting my back up over the Penn's, I got too much other **** on my plate to really care.

Ah Loobs I'm " living the dream" and you are " not Scott Penn".

I think you DO care!!

By the way I understand your side as well, but when you have been a fan for 50 years or so it's a little harder to take, and besides I have such little **** on my plate that I need at least one thing to whinge about!!

I dont think that you can tell the passionate supportahs how to voluntarily spend their money
We are all passionate supporters The Penn's were so passionate they bought the club . All clubs have politics and I would support Manly all the ($) way then any other club any day .

Ah Loobs I'm " living the dream" and you are " not Scott Penn".

I think you DO care!!

By the way I understand your side as well, but when you have been a fan for 50 years or so it's a little harder to take, and besides I have such little **** on my plate that I need at least one thing to whinge about!!
I care in as much as I love the team and I like walking around the streets on game day and seeing people out in club colours, seeing the players around town - it's part of a community that I love, hence why I want them to be a huge success.

image.jpg

2016 another new era for the mighty Sea eagles
Trbojevic brothers DCE for life Lyon Snake and our future looks bright !!

Get_Over_It_Eagles.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4