[Resurrected] Parcell the next to go?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've sent manly an email, don't really expect a response but seriously this'd be a joke

Thing i saw on facebook said Parcell straight swap for Seggy... Poor Api left the panthers because he was behind Seggy in the pecking order, if this rumour is true he's back to where he started lol

This is not good.

I wanted to get a parcel for my birthday, not lose one.

Who here is not doing their job ?

Parcell was our best option at Hooker, he needed more time to settle there with two halves that could play so that he could do his work instead of having to do their job too.

Unless we pick someone else up in the next few months, one of our most important roles will be filled by someone just not up to it. If they put Api as the main hooker we will do no better than last year. If we manage to get Segyaro we will barely do any better than last year.

Agree @Dan ... Api has ability but his passing is cringeworthy and (IMHO) not up to A Grade standard.

Parcell has speed, skill and is still young with a lot of development left in him, and as you mentioned may well benefit from not having to be the playmaker as much.

Absolute madness to get rid of him if they do. Having said that, three months ago I was thinking that the rumors of them moving on Buhrer were plainly ridiculous as well... look where that ended up!

Agree @Dan ... Api has ability but his passing is cringeworthy and (IMHO) not up to A Grade standard.

Parcell has speed, skill and is still young with a lot of development left in him, and as you mentioned may well benefit from not having to be the playmaker as much.

Absolute madness to get rid of him if they do. Having said that, three months ago I was thinking that the rumors of them moving on Buhrer were plainly ridiculous as well... look where that ended up!

For mine a better setup last year would have been

9 - Parcell/Bhurer
6 - Api
7 - DCE

that would have been far better than Api in hooker who played like a psuedo half.

The one thing I can hope next year is that we just show up as a bloody team for once instead of a bunch of individuals

The one thing I can hope next year is that we just show up as a bloody team for once instead of a bunch of individuals

Yeah this will help! On paper we didn't have a bad side. But for most of the season they played like they'd just met... and the results reflected this..

For mine a better setup last year would have been

9 - Parcell/Bhurer
6 - Api
7 - DCE

that would have been far better than Api in hooker who played like a psuedo half.

Problem being buhrer and parcell were injured most of the season

There is no swap for Seggy because a) the salaries don't match up and b) Seggy has like a 400K transfer fee.

One thing to remember about Api as well is that he wasn't fully fit last year. He was injured at the 9's, rushed back and soldiered on. I'd imagine his head was all over the shop too so I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. He is a premiership winning 9 after all...

There is no swap for Seggy because a) the salaries don't match up and b) Seggy has like a 400K transfer fee.

One thing to remember about Api as well is that he wasn't fully fit last year. He was injured at the 9's, rushed back and soldiered on. I'd imagine his head was all over the shop too so I'd give him the benefit of the doubt. He is a premiership winning 9 after all...
How many games did he play at hooker the year Souths won? And how many wide passes would he have thrown? My guess not many because Souths where all one out runs by massive forwards.

I don't rate either Parcell or Api that highly both average at best. Cant see either of them being a long term option for us. Beale is not a world beater however will add depth in a position that we are extremely skinny in. I would imagine Cullen, lussick and old mate Brown will be back up for Api. So the sky is not falling as far as i know.

Parcell with 2 halves to work with, Api as impact/utility off the bench works for me.

Can't continue on with Api passing behind DCE on the last 50% of the time killing our 5th tackle options which were horrible this season.

How many games did he play at hooker the year Souths won? And how many wide passes would he have thrown? My guess not many because Souths where all one out runs by massive forwards.
I'm not saying he's a superstar, just that he deserves a little leeway for last year...

We want Nate Myles for his apparent leadership. Tell him to retire. Hire him as a forwards coach for 2 years at 500k a year.

Cap space, and addition by subtraction.

No need to lose our good young players like Buhrer and Parcell.

This Beale connection was a bad thought from 3-4 months ago that seemed to go away....young Parker has twice the ability of that bloke.
Young Lussick is the player impressing those who count and a legitimate challenger to get a shot at 9....really struggling to see how Parcell, battling injury and a makeshift team around him, with 90% of forward battles lost in his first real season, has had a chance to show his ability??

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8