[Resurrected] Parcell the next to go?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I really hope we lose PArcell...I'm not a fan of players with no mongrel or passion and emotion on the field...especially not in a position like hooker. We need someone with ticker and Parcell looks one dimensional and bored at times.
How the fuk wld he look one dimensional he plays the game super quick like a touch footballer player with all the skills exactly what weve been lacking .. He can play

How the fuk wld he look one dimensional he plays the game super quick like a touch footballer player with all the skills exactly what weve been lacking .. He can play
Settle down mate, just my opinion. I don't see all the fuss on the forum about this guy. He didn't impress me last year at all.

Settle down mate, just my opinion. I don't see all the fuss on the forum about this guy. He didn't impress me last year at all.
I like both api & parcell both players have a lot to offer.. Ihope parcell starts but api has to be in the 17 he is a competitor shows a lot of commitment

I like both api & parcell both players have a lot to offer.. Ihope parcell starts but api has to be in the 17 he is a competitor shows a lot of commitment
I agree API provides a lot of energy and passion which we desperately need. Trouble is he's not really a suitable bench player so if he's not in the 13 and Parcells the preferred hooker he'll only play if there are injuries which is a pity I think.

Speculation again that Parcell is out with a move to Leeds replacing Segeyaro doing the rounds on twitter.

Below tweets from one of their fan group accounts:

Search for a nine is complete and will be joining in January. Young player too which is good.

Seems the name is out, Manly fans ain't happy, but sounds like Matt Parcell will be a good acquisition to our squad.

Speculation again that Parcell is out with a move to Leeds replacing Segeyaro doing the rounds on twitter.

Below tweets from one of their fan group accounts:

Search for a nine is complete and will be joining in January. Young player too which is good.

Seems the name is out, Manly fans ain't happy, but sounds like Matt Parcell will be a good acquisition to our squad.
Stupid move and if true.

That'll do me!

**** I'm good at picking them first Leary and now Parcell.

That's it, Marks no longer giving the " kiss of death ".

They are all ****, and should all be shipped off to points unknown!!

Mate you're entitled to your opinion but usually you sound like a troll. Not saying you are but if you aren't your opinions and knowledge of the game and the team are inferior to a lot of posters on here.

For starters, you are right mongrel is a great thing to have. Api is a fantastic footballer and I love watching him play. But I hate watching him pass. Any manly hooker down to under 14s can pass a better ball than Api.

In that department he's not up to first grade standard.

He is however a bloody gifted footballer and would be my permanent no. 17 if I was picking the team.

He adds spark enthusiasm and creativity.

But if you can't see the potential in Parcell, just like in a previous thread you couldn't see what Lawrence did for us in 2013 - nor the impact he had in the first four games back before injury- r2-6 I think? - then people are going to disagree with you mate.

Cop it on the chin or look a little deeper. Go manly b

Surely Parcell would be on less money that Segeyaro.

Though Segeyaro would be a great pick up.

Agree in regards to API. A great bench player as can play many positions. Hope he has practiced all off season on his passing game.

But API starting at 9 and brown coming off he bench is NOT an option. We need a replacement.

Matt Parcell isn't leaving fullstop, said it last time I'm saying it again, just a rumour, if not I'd be very disappointed, infact id be quite ****ing pissed

Last edited by a moderator:
well .... we do have Lewis Brown .... sorry guys ..... don't get depressed

If we honestly let Matty Parcell go then Bozo/Bazz have no idea….this guy is super quick, can defend and needs to be with the core group of players we signed long term. Injury free and matty parcell is a super competitor….

Why do we seem to be ending up with Penrith's rejects? Seriously, how can they think Api is a better hooker / dummy half than Parcell?

Yes I like Api as a player, he's a tough little competitor with a big heart, but in all honesty as a dummy half he is very hit and miss (more miss) with his passes. I could live with him being a bench utility and back up dummy half, but he shouldn't be the first choice #9 and no way in hell should Brown be considered the #2 as Api's backup.

Parcell should be our #9, no argument.

Beale might explain why Locke and Omar are on there bike. I'm starting to wonder if there is some truth to this scuttlebutt, given the timing. Perhaps we do need a centre and fullback more than hooker. If it's true, I think we've released the wrong player myself.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6