[Resurrected] Parcell the next to go?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who could be the prominent Northern Beaches rugby player reportedly considering the switch?

Hooper would be fantastic of course. Is of a similar style, and would take to league just like Ray Price did. Reece Hodge is 6 foot 3 (great for bombs), has a huge boot, can kick goals and plays fullback, centre, wing or 5/8th. And then there's Matt Lucas, a tough half. All rep level players, and wouldn't put it past any of them succeeding.

Don't follow the rugby but can't think of anyone else that fits that description.

Shark fan on League Unlimited seems to think Parcell wants out still. Where there is smoke there is fire.

now it seems you will .... so much for the Mainly Daily setting things right ... so much bulls**t flying around I think I'll just wait and see who runs out in Rd 1 2017
Let's just keep it as Curtis Sironen ain't coming, Matt Parcell ain't leaving and Greg Bird was never coming. If I see another YART actually using Sironens name from here on out I will simply dismiss his name. If they said he ain't coming then why do people still think he is!

With all this talk about players being bought and the struggle to get under the cap, I hope the Matai retirement resolves it because I've still got this nasty feeling about Parcell's future.

With all this talk about players being bought and the struggle to get under the cap, I hope the Matai retirement resolves it because I've still got this nasty feeling about Parcell's future.
Don't worry we have plenty in the cap, perhaps we've signed someone and just need to get rid of some money (which I doubt) but that's all

I really hope we lose PArcell...I'm not a fan of players with no mongrel or passion and emotion on the field...especially not in a position like hooker. We need someone with ticker and Parcell looks one dimensional and bored at times.

I really hope we lose PArcell...I'm not a fan of players with no mongrel or passion and emotion on the field...especially not in a position like hooker. We need someone with ticker and Parcell looks one dimensional and bored at times.

So you would say Cameron Smith has that really aggresive persona about him?

There's a reason they call him the accountant.

I agree with that part. Barrett take note. Kid can play, but he hasn't been utilised in attack, at all.
Ummm probably cause he was injured. Lets give him and others a chance before we dismiss them. Injuries, a coach in his first year, half and new team and a sh&$tload of injuries, not the ideal platform for any player or coach

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6