Other Games [Round 22, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Who you are has a massive impact on if you are likely to get charged by the MRC.

Cleary is a protected species. The moment it happened the commentary team / NSW coach etc went into shield and divert mode.

No case to answer... as expected...

Who you are has a massive impact on if you are likely to get charged by the MRC.

Cleary is a protected species. The moment it happened the commentary team / NSW coach etc went into shield and divert mode.

No case to answer... as expected...

as @rj90 posted, Cleary got a fine.

So he got 'something'..I guess.... $1150 with an early guilty plea.

Perspective time ...

Manly players like Les Boyd and Mal Reilly were two of the biggest thugs and showed no spirit or mercy for the opposition as they inflicted PAIN

Also Bucknell broke Sattlers jaw to three pieces when he king hit him from behind .
What Is my take on that ? He should have decapitated the bastards head off !!!

Sometimes you make me laugh @BOZO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And mate, as Ray French said on the sidelines during halftime of our 30-0 demolition of the Poms at Brookie back in 1988 ... the Lions players were frightened of Mal Reilly, and not just because he was the coach. Mal was one guy you didn't mess with physically. Even when he coached Great Britain from 1988-1994, most believed even then in his early-mid 40's he was still fitter and stronger than any of the players in his squads.

Suk schiit roosters and smug pos Robinson.

Radley is facing a suspension of three to four weeks after being hit with a grade two dangerous contact charge for making contact with the legs of Albert Kelly after the Broncos halfback put in a kick .

Anyway it’s all good as it took the heat off the head high tackle penalty in the donkeys match..

Sometimes you make me laugh @BOZO :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And mate, as Ray French said on the sidelines during halftime of our 30-0 demolition of the Poms at Brookie back in 1988 ... the Lions players were frightened of Mal Reilly, and not just because he was the coach. Mal was one guy you didn't mess with physically. Even when he coached Great Britain from 1988-1994, most believed even then in his early-mid 40's he was still fitter and stronger than any of the players in his squads.
Every forum needs a clown feathered friend and I am all yours :h:

The worst part of this is that the MRC person telling why Cleary got off ... is our own Robbo :speechless:

Yup, a dud call alright.

so...

“The first is force, the second is whether any forceful contact is generated by the shoulder, the third is whether the tackle is made without trying to wrap the arms and the final element is whether it is careless.

‘The only element which is clear in this instance is he didn’t use the arms’.

And you apparently have to be guilty of all four conditions.

Sounds like if you carefully pull off a shoulder charge then you're ok as you can argue, it's not careless, I aimed him up good and proper.

So.... if you're standing still, no matter what, you can't be charged for a shoulder charge as you're simply "bracing"? I guess the storm will now perfect running at a player then screeching to a halt, brace the shoulder and make sure you take a tiny step back after contact to show there was no force in it.

We (I) could go on and on and the mrc probably adjudicated to the letter of the rule book BUT ex-players were specifically put on the mrc as it was believed they had a "better feel for the game and...well basically...the vibe" and in this case; it's a shoulder charge every day of the week (a)

(a) Unless storm/riff/eels/souffs/nsw/possibly broncos (b)

(b)
allegedly.

"Totally not a shoulder charge. Just standing around minding his own business, and notice Yeo blocking cleary's arm so he couldn't do any wrapping movement (as per Cleary's explanation"

6b3ee04ca891aeaeed145b8e3327170d0621d349

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10