Other Games [Round 22, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
that game seemed to go on forever.

And I only watched the second half.

Well done warriors and +1 tipping comp for most of us, I reckon.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
looks a bit stupid to be smashing into each other for 80 mins...then donning a facemask to shake hands after the game. lol wtf.

whatever keeps the game going I guess.

eaglebuzz

Bencher
Gotta love that Joel Caine predicted that the Dogs might upset the Warriors....

The basket case club that doesn't remember what a win feels like against a side that still has a (slim) chance of making the finals. Great prediction there...

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
Seriously, we have really lost the plot with officiating. There is just no way that was a penalty against Braden, let alone put on report. Ridiculous inconsistency drives me farking nuts. How could anyone work out what the actual rules are. I'm a long term fan and I cannot remember watching so many games where I'm left confused with calls made. What are they even trying to do? Is there any clear directives and vision for how we want our game officiated?

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
And 5 minutes after the last rant there's another doozy from the bunker.... good grief! How the hell they could rule that as clear evidence to overrule the on-field decision is baffling.

HK_Eagle

First Grader
Premium Member
And just quietly, Talakai is having an absolute shocker. If there was a worthy sub on the bench I'd hook him

Cioran

Bencher
Watching the Knights and the Sharks I realise just how very good the Sea Eagles are. Neither of these sides would beat the Eels.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13