Non-Manly Games [Round 20, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Looks like the Titan, Worriers and 'Boys have all given up; much like we did in the last seven rounds last season.
I don't think we can count on any of these teams springing an upset before the season is out.

Shame because the dogs busted their butts yesterday. They are not great and the refs didn’t help them but they never gave up

Yep, Fainu basically plus got frustrated when a few imports came in and pushed him down the pecking order in The juniors

I wonder if the situation with his brother may have also made him think about getting away from the area.

EDIT: I believe he has a twin brother who also came through the Avalon Bulldogs & was in the Manly junior system for a while too.

I wonder if the situation with his brother may have also made him think about getting away from the area.

EDIT: I believe he has a twin brother who also came through the Avalon Bulldogs & was in the Manly junior system for a while too.
Why what happened there ?

The Titans are a better team than that score indicates . They have lost belief
They need a Quality coach to make them believe and start winning again

Some people forget what they did to us at Brookie back in Round 11.....

They're not a top 8 side by any stretch of the imagination despite what some of the so-called experts thought in the pre-season (remember those same "experts" had Manly as wooden spooners. The egg shelves at Coles, Wollies and Aldi are emptying at an alarming rate @:cool:). But they are better than what they are currently showing.

Last edited:

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11