Non-Manly Games [Round 20, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Nice scoreboard penalty there. Ref would have called 'milking' if it happened under different circumstances

Hope warriors play like this next week for us !! If it’s dry and we offload we should smash them !

Personally I would prefer Melbourne win this game.

And the Fox just burnt the Drongos down the touch line.

Can’t believe I’m enjoying watching Melbourne thrash the Broncos.

Agreed because regardless that we beat them last week, we're not fighting Melbourne for a Finals berth. They've already booked their spot. But a big win over the Drongos tonight hurts Brisbane's position and personally I'd rather see them miss the Finals.

The more that teams in Finals contention that are below us on the ladder lose games in the next few weeks, the better.

Ok that's enough.
Listening to Goose Gould jiz his duds over Smith and the scum.
Then he talks about a Chinese water torture.
Drip drip drip.
An apt description of himself.
Over to fox...

Does anyone get the feeling watching this that we woke Melbourne up by beating them last week? They've been in cruise control lately and having to fight Manly last week might have jolted them into action with Brisbane being the "unfortunate" victim?

I was trying to keep a straight face while typing unfortunate victim. Its always good to see Brisbane getting their arses kicked no matter who is doing the kicking :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Damn, I may need to go to confession (and I'm not even a Catholic) because I agree with Gould and sCam Smith there. For mine that should have been a try to Munster.

Does anyone get the feeling watching this that we woke Melbourne up by beating them last week? They've been in cruise control lately and having to fight Manly last week might have jolted them into action with Brisbane being the "unfortunate" victim?

I was trying to keep a straight face while typing unfortunate victim. Its always good to see Brisbane getting their arses kicked no matter who is doing the kicking :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Yes. Last week was their 2019 Pearl Harbor moment.

Take it away Admiral Yamamoto in Tora, Tora, Tora - ‘I fear all we have done is awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.’

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10