Non-Manly Games [Round 20, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Parramatta are simply making up the numbers this year but their 1/6/7/9 have a lot of potential in the coming seasons. Brad Arthur is not a good coach though

Its no wonder Mary shaves his head. Saves him having to tear it out coaching this mob.

And Reuben Garrick wasn't considered good enough to make their 30 man squad???

One obvious point, below Manly on the table, there is no one that can remotely challenge at least 4 of the top 5 teams for a shot at the title.

They would need to do a Cows a-la 2017 to do it. They suddenly found top form in the Finals until the Grand Final.

Would you rather pay $1.2m per year for DCE.....or save 200 grand and "only" pay $1m for Hunt.

Its not a serious question lol.

That was not a crusher tackle, no one was touching his neck, it was just time for his ‘free’ interchange. parra are such cheats when it comes to the HIA

Parra are the #1 crusher cheaters milkers in the game. The NRL should order that any player who stays down for a supposed crusher must go off the field for a neck/head assessment by a doctor. Player safety is paramount and the Eels players must be looked after properly to ensure their well being. #cheats

One bar of 3G where I am , Silvertails only thing working as it’s text only , what are today’s scores please??

One thing I've learned from this Goons v Worms match.

Hunt, Widdop and Cokey are myths. They've had 80 minutes, plenty of ball at the right end of the field and they've come up with duck egg.

Fair dinkum made Moses look like an immortal.

Whatever Ben Hunt is making is too much. Absolutely rubbish.

2 hours behind over here and I’ve been driving on sand to get to the destination ( great fun).

But the bonus is 1 bar of 3G, so I can at least get the footy scores.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10