Non-Manly Games [Round 20, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

HappilyManly

Journey Man
ROUND TWENTY

Thursday, August 1 Stadium (Network) EST Local Hashtag
Wests Tigers v Cowboys Leichhardt Oval (Nine/Fox) 7.50pm 7.50pm #NRLTigersCowboys

Friday, August 2 Stadium (Network) EST Local Hashtag
Warriors v Raiders Mt Smart Stadium (Fox) 6.00pm 8.00pm #NRLWarriorsRaiders

Broncos v Storm Suncorp Stadium (Nine/Fox) 7.55pm 7.55pm #NRLBroncosStorm

Saturday, August 3 Stadium (Network) EST Local Hashtag
Sea Eagles v Knights Lottoland (Fox) 3.00pm 3.00pm #NRLManlyKnights

Bulldogs v Panthers Western Sydney Stadium (Fox) 5.30pm 5.30pm #NRLBulldogsPanthers

Sharks v Rabbitohs Shark Park (Fox) 7.35pm 7.35pm #NRLSharksSouths

Sunday, August 4 Stadium (Network) EST Local Hashtag
Roosters v Titans TBA (Fox) 2.00pm 2.00pm #NRLRoostersTitans

Dragons v Eels Jubilee Stadium (Nine/Fox) 4.05pm 4.05pm #NRLDragonsEels

Oh look, Nein's favourite Sydney team get another FTA game.

In the past 2 months I think last week was the only time the Tigpies haven't been on 9.....

Fatty said that the Cows were a team looking forward to half time.

The way they are playing the Cows are a team looking forward to 2020.

The Tigpies aren't playing that well, the Cows are just playing like they want the season to be over.

Old man cooper, Granville, Scott and Bolton have all gone to seed. They looked horribly off the pace. The team looked completely in coached and bereft of any ideas.

Cows were shocking

No one said a single thing about the try assist by Marshall to Masters.
Am I the only one who thought it was forward ?

I see that Paul Green is going to ring Bernie Sutton and have a word to him over the obstruction disallowed try in the first half, like that was the reason his team lost last night.

Sorry Green, but you're team got beaten by a better and more focused team on the night. The refereeing was far FAR from your biggest problem. The Cows attitude, save one or two players, was pathetic at Leichhardt.

Personally I don't expect to see Paul Green as the Cows coach in 2020. I think once this season is done, he'll get the sack. For all intents and purposes he's lost that team.

Sorry Green, but you're team got beaten by a better and more focused team on the night. The refereeing was far FAR from your biggest problem. The Cows attitude, save one or two players, was pathetic at Leichhardt.
Yes. But the 'obstruction' rule is a joke. The 'Boys try should never have been disallowed; ditto our ones against Doesn'tmatta and the Storm.
As Des is saying, the 'block' play will have to be eliminated and we'll no longer see the ball passed to a teammate positioned deep.
The irony of this is that 'block' plays occur all the time. They only get ruled a penalty when it results in a try.
Ahhh technology. Yet another fine mess it has got this sport into.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11