No polish.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Matabele

Journey Man
i still think you will get more out of ballin.

In the same way Cam Smith has a rest at melbourne, priddis at penriff and buderous at the knights. im sure all could play 80 minutes however are more effective with a rest. I can see Ballin being as good as these guys but saw him tiring late in the half on sunday so feel he could do well to follow the best in game time.
Do Smith/Buderus/Priddis/Payne rest for any more than 10-15 minutes a game though?

Fluffy

Journey Man
id say they play 50 odd minutes at a guess but each is different.

I have seen both hooker playing for some teams at times late in the 2nd too

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
Or will they share the hooking role (40 minutes each). I can see pros and cons for either scenario.

It doesn't make logical sense to replace a superior player with an inferior one to justify the inferior one's existence on the bench.

If Ballin is the best dummy half and can maintain it for 80 minutes why disrupt the side by bringing on King Loop?

Somethings wrong with your part of this debate Mata. Maybe you need to go ahead and explain the pros. The arguments your presenting at the moment are all the cons. Hardly balanced since you offered up both scenarios to begin with.

Ryan

Journey Man
Your right Mata - Buderus generally gets taken off at 32 or so miniute, and returns at around 48 or so minute.
He plays 65-70 minutes a match - and you'll find more with Johns gone.

Fluffy

Journey Man
its in tomorrows terror for the round just gone (well i think its tomorrow, could be friday)

otherwise im not sure where to find out

Do you have a source for that Ryan?

Ryan

Journey Man
its in tomorrows terror for the round just gone (well i think its tomorrow, could be friday)

otherwise im not sure where to find out

Do you have a source for that Ryan?

Yep. Foxtel. I watch every game. You?

Fluffy

Journey Man
well i will dismiss your heresay until i see it in written form from a credible source due to your past efforts and just take it as your opinion on his game time.

so how long for the others in your opinion?

Ryan

Journey Man
The others I'd probably say they would be off for 10 minutes per 1/2.

And as for cred Fluffy. You argue Monnas / King's cause - but dis Orford. Nuff said my friend.

Matabele

Journey Man
[quote author=Matabele]
Or will they share the hooking role (40 minutes each). I can see pros and cons for either scenario.

It doesn't make logical sense to replace a superior player with an inferior one to justify the inferior one's existence on the bench.

If Ballin is the best dummy half and can maintain it for 80 minutes why disrupt the side by bringing on King Loop?

Somethings wrong with your part of this debate Mata. Maybe you need to go ahead and explain the pros. The arguments your presenting at the moment are all the cons. Hardly balanced since you offered up both scenarios to begin with.

[/quote]

Pros:

Ballin gets a rest
We get to ammuse ourselves recounting the Monaghan clangers for the next week.

Fluffy

Journey Man
what, your not allowed an opinion now?

Im sorry, should be down on my knees sucking orford off saying how he was robbed not to get the green and gold number 7? Because thats what it sounds like.

Having an opinion that orford went average last year is a hell of a lot different than coming on and stating its a fact that manly lost 13 - 15 games straight. When that was total fabricated LIES.

You have a history of taking heresay and opinion as fact, not just once but many times.

As for monas and King - i think im very vindicated in my opinion of what they have to offer to the side.

Matabele

Journey Man

Im sorry, should be down on my knees sucking orford off saying how he was robbed not to get the green and gold number 7? Because thats what it sounds like.

Having an opinion that orford went average last year is a hell of a lot different than coming on and stating its a fact that manly lost 13 - 15 games straight. When that was total fabricated LIES.

You have a history of taking heresay and opinion as fact, not just once but many times.

As for monas and King - i think im very vindicated in my opinion of what they have to offer to the side.

hook, line and sinker.

Ryan

Journey Man

Fluffy - losing 13 from 15 games "straight" doesn't make sense. Losing 13 OF our last 15 games makes sense. Straight implies one after the other. And of Manly's last 15 games in 2005, how many (including that shallacking at the hands of The Eels) DID we lose?

Also mate - Orford was being thrown up right up until the last minute as the NSW 1/2 back in SOO in 2006, and also went away on the Prime Ministers XVII. If he's so average as you say, and Monaghan is so crash hot, why aren't the roles being reversed? :)

I hardly think fluffy is talking to that extreme.

To me, all fluffy is saying was that orford was pretty flat for the first half of last year and took a good half season to really click.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
We get to ammuse ourselves recounting the Monaghan clangers for the next week.

Flip implored everyone to debate the topics with Mata.

I guess the above is an example of the quality of the response when a reasonable question is posed to justify his position on a topic. :~?

Ryan

Journey Man
I hardly think fluffy is talking to that extreme.

To me, all fluffy is saying was that orford was pretty flat for the first half of last year and took a good half season to really click.

Mate - i've iven these specific examples before:-

Field Goal against Parra at SCG - game winner.
Kick for Stewart against Tigers at Brooky - game winner.
Field Goal against Bulldogs at Brooky - game winner.
Busted Newcastle at Newcastle apart from scrum base to tear us ahead.
Two long range tries against Roosters at Brooky to bust game apart.
Early tries against The Dogs in BOTH games to put us on the right foot.

That's the tip of the iceberg. We are talking about how Fluffy gets upset at people critiquing Monnas / King, yet he says Orford was flat last year, and I again refer you to the few examples + suggestions ANS selections in his rep footy teams last year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14
12 6 6 -39 14