Nico Hines

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So you think he will leave Melbourne to play for Blacktown?
Why not? Melbourne isn’t exactly a great place to live. Anyways why would you assume he would have to live in Blacktown ? He played his junior footy with us.

Why not? Melbourne isn’t exactly a great place to live. Anyways why would you assume he would have to live in Blacktown ? He played his junior footy with us.
Actually you assumed that I assumed he would have to live in Blacktown. I never said anything about living in Blacktown, I said “play” for Blacktown. Most who play for Blacktown wouldn’t live there.

The point is, Melbourne are a very successful team, they have given him his break, he is coming through the best coaching system so if he leaves there do you honestly think it would be to play for Blacktown as backup to Tom? If he leaves Melbourne it would be to somewhere that want him to play first grade full time.

Actually you assumed that I assumed he would have to live in Blacktown. I never said anything about living in Blacktown, I said “play” for Blacktown. Most who play for Blacktown wouldn’t live there.

The point is, Melbourne are a very successful team, they have given him his break, he is coming through the best coaching system so if he leaves there do you honestly think it would be to play for Blacktown as backup to Tom? If he leaves Melbourne it would be to somewhere that want him to play first grade full time.
Kind of see him as a utility player. I think most clubs would at this stage. With Schuster more likely being an edge forward. We will need a good back up in the halves as well. I could honestly see him as a 14.
BTW, I think we are a successful club as well.

Kind of see him as a utility player. I think most clubs would at this stage. With Schuster more likely being an edge forward. We will need a good back up in the halves as well. I could honestly see him as a 14.
BTW, I think we are a successful club as well.
Yep, he could be a good 14 I agree. However, we’ve extended Cust, have bought Lawton and might have Manase back, so we probably have a utility in that mix.

I believe we need a good fullback backup as well, I just see it more in the form of a quality winger who can move there and do an equally good job at wing or fullback. Then we just need to replace a winger if Tom goes down which is much easier to do.

Yep, he could be a good 14 I agree. However, we’ve extended Cust, have bought Lawton and might have Manase back, so we probably have a utility in that mix.

I believe we need a good fullback backup as well, I just see it more in the form of a quality winger who can move there and do an equally good job at wing or fullback. Then we just need to replace a winger if Tom goes down which is much easier to do.
Yea I think that’s the preferred option. We had Hiku back when Snake was always out. Could do worse than trying to get him

Not 100% sure but I think he extended with Storm not long ago. Not totally sure
That's what I thought too. I would welcome him back to Manly, good player in every backline position.

I don't know why this thread eventuated, because I am pretty sure the storm gave him 2 or 3 more years.

That's what I thought too. I would welcome him back to Manly, good player in every backline position.

I don't know why this thread eventuated, because I am pretty sure the storm gave him 2 or 3 more years.
NRL.com says he is contracted to the end of 2021. That’s why I started this thread.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8