Matai injury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am absolutely furious at the refs for not acting on this and at the offender(s) for being dirty, cheating grubs, what an utter disgrace....!

:mad:

I can't believe wabbits warren, sterling and adolf fitler all missed it - totally amazed.....

Somehow they did manage to spot the 'crusher'....

The Wheel said:
I can't believe wabbits warren, sterling and adolf fitler all missed it - totally amazed.....

They spotted it because the sad sack lay there and milked it. Yet another disgusting act by a bunch of low cats.

Can_not_wait to see these gutless wonders go out in straight sets in the semis..

The Wheel said:

They did say it was a joke penalty though mate.

Uncle Gus said it was embarrassing and so on.

I just think you could get some school-kids in the vidiot's box for a better outcome now!

This is meant to be the premium comp in the farking world...?

Don't expect any action on the Skivy tackle now either.

Sarcasm and Gus was the one blowing up and the only one who mention the chicken the other 3 were mutes

It was a chicken wing and I hope the offender gets some time off (they won't cause they wear red and green).

Skivvy looked like he was holding his pec. :s

Foxsports saying George Burgess tackle was suspect. Hopefully it gets looked at

Forgive my bourbon-esque again at the mo'...

What's the deal if something's not even put on report tho??

Can the MRC still look at an incident and cite the player anyways?

RiverEagle said:
Forgive my bourbon-esque again at the mo'...

What's the deal if something's not even put on report tho??

Can the MRC still look at an incident and cite the player anyways?
Yeah pretty sure they can

They can... The question is wether they will?

It was a damn nasty piece of work... But it involved a Burgess and Matai was on the receiving end.... So my guess is it won't.

Thanks boys.

As I admitted, I didn't even see the tackle.

To keep Skivy off for the rest of the game we know he'd have to be badly hurt.

Watch this space I guess...(or not since we're Manly)

Well Manly & Foz never got an apology from the NRL for being penalised and put on report for not letting Hurrell run over him, so i doubt Starling & Manly will get anything close to a sorry.

Nein spoke more about the Souffs player who was taken off with an apparent accidental poke to the eye than they did about Skivvy.

Not one single report during the game about his condition. But Fweddie was on the spot to report about any Vermin who came off injured.

To me it must be picked up by the MRC and needs a suspension. Sole focus was Matai's arm and how far he could bend it behind him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8