Matai injury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cliffy4PM said:
Sam did run for 200m against us with two line breaks and 31 tackles, i wouldn't mind if some of the Many forwards were coming up with stats like that.
After what they did to Matai i feel very confident Sam wont be making 200m if we play them again this year
Feathers will fly !!!!

Mitch said:
Has anything been released in regards to those follow up scans Skivvy was going to get? I know being named in the team generally means nothing at all, but with very little mentioned maybe he is some chance to line up this week.

There's no way Matai should be risked. We can do without him for a game or two. Come finals, he's a must.

BOZO said:
Cliffy4PM said:
Sam did run for 200m against us with two line breaks and 31 tackles, i wouldn't mind if some of the Many forwards were coming up with stats like that.
After what they did to Matai i feel very confident Sam wont be making 200m if we play them again this year
Feathers will fly !!!!
Wabbit fur, teeth, floppy ears.

In very hard, really hard - at 'breakneck speed' ;) with arms wrapped around of course.

Mitch said:
Has anything been released in regards to those follow up scans Skivvy was going to get? I know being named in the team generally means nothing at all, but with very little mentioned maybe he is some chance to line up this week.

I've heard that he trained strongly in a fitness test. Don't be surprised if he plays on Sunday.
Now I may be accused of being a conspiracy theorist BUT funny that these extra scans waited until after the judiciary decisions :huh::huh: Tooves and the brains trust are some smart operators. Then again it's not hard to outsmart a bunch of dumb**** rabbids.

Hope you are right @mickqld I don't think our attack and defence is quite the same without him, he's a far more valuable member of the side than many people realise

Mark from Brisbane said:
Hope you are right @mickqld I don't think our attack and defence is quite the same without him, he's a far more valuable member of the side than many people realise

Only problem Mark is it's supposed to be noah's flood down here this weekend so they may not risk him if it's a bog fest. How typical, torrential rain and I'm getting the flu. Oh well I'll just drown it all out up in the corporates on :D:p

Scans on soft tissue trauma can only be done after the inflamation goes down.
The Judiciary always state that charges do not take into account the injury :cool:

Hope Matai rests up, he has been our most consistent player in 2014 :angel:

Yep I aware of the rain predicted , to be honest I'm surprised the betting isn't a little closer as a result , we could very easily lose this one in the wet conditions.

mickqld said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Only problem Mark is it's supposed to be noah's flood down here this weekend so they may not risk him if it's a bog fest. How typical, torrential rain and I'm getting the flu. Oh well I'll just drown it all out up in the corporates on :D:p

40-80mm on sat and only 5mm on Sunday. Probably fine for game time.

Toovey said at the function post game that Matai should be back V Parra.

Skivvy would have killed it today.

Well Skivvy named in the Starting linup.
Sea Eagles
1 Brett Stewart
2 Jorge Taufua
3 Jamie Lyon (c)
4 Steve Matai
5 Peta Hiku
6 Kieran Foran
7 Daly Cherry-Evans
8 Josh Starling
9 Matt Ballin
10 Brenton Lawrence
11 Anthony Watmough
12 Tom Symonds
13 Jamie Buhrer

Interchange
14 Jesse Sene-Lefao
15 Justin Horo
16 James Hasson
17 Jason King

Yeah and no 18th man named so one would assume he is good to go.

Hopefully we arr not rushing him back early.

Eagles2nv said:
Yeah and no 18th man named so one would assume he is good to go.

Hopefully we arr not rushing him back early.

We need him soooo bad. The left edge has been cack without him. So much for the piss him off DCE and Foz don't need anyone else give them all the money.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6