Matai injury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought it was Isaac Luke. Anyone reckon it will even get reviewed

Was Luke Burgess and he should be suspended. Classic 'Chicken Wing' IMO!

Just saw the replay, it was Burgess.

Very deliberate action, intended to cause harm. It would be best for us if he is not suspended and plays next time.

COMMANDER said:
Just saw the replay, it was Burgess.

Very deliberate action, intended to cause harm. It would be best for us if he is not suspended and plays next time.

Is the replay clear cut?. Enough to put him out?.

MPC75 said:
It was a dog act by whoever it was and an obvious attempt to injure Matai. How Starling is put on report and Matai's arm ripping off wasn't,is beyond me.

I missed it toppin' up a bevvie.

Only saw him get taken off and the Nein Nevilles barely talked about a chicken-wing, much less showed a replay.

The Josh Starling "Crusher" tackle was an absolute joke.

NOT even a penalty; much less on report.

The kid Keary showed how weak-willed he is too, by milking that!

Bank all this folks, and be patient til the finals.

Definite chicken wing.

Don't know how those so called experts missed it. At least gus called it but even that took 10 minutes.

It was a straight up, deliberate attempt to hurt a player. They should have both gone to the bin.

Total dog act.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7