Manly vs Parra Rd 7 Pre Game Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Shame that Silvertails becomes no different than FB or Twitter where you can hear all the negative garbage regarding Manly.
I hope the boys rip in and shut a few up.

Hold the ball and we will win this game. With both teams down on confidence i can see whoever gets the early lead keeping it. Both teams don't have the game maturity at the moment to see out the tough times.

Our forwards are more capable of rolling through theirs... It's just a case of doing that and building pressure till they crumble.

We hold the ball and we can challenge any team in the comp and there's only a handful of teams that can say that.

C'mon Manly. Find a way.

If you are watching the 3rd game tonight , the Girls ( very ordinary) are playing the Titans ( short on a few troops and also very ordinary) and it’s 3 kicks for goal v 1 kick for goal ( funny just as I type this in goes the Girls) but my point is both are pretty ordinary so it’s who ever hangs in there the longest will win.

And that’s all we have to do tomorrow!!

Shame that Silvertails becomes no different than FB or Twitter where you can hear all the negative garbage regarding Manly.
I hope the boys rip in and shut a few up.

Hold the ball and we will win this game. With both teams down on confidence i can see whoever gets the early lead keeping it. Both teams don't have the game maturity at the moment to see out the tough times.

Our forwards are more capable of rolling through theirs... It's just a case of doing that and building pressure till they crumble.

We hold the ball and we can challenge any team in the comp and there's only a handful of teams that can say that.

C'mon Manly. Find a way.

Can you imagine , after the week we’ve just had, what this place will be like when ( if) the Eels get their first win.

Seriously, and it will be hard , but I’m not even going to bother logging in for a few days.

The **** that’s been posted this week has been ****ing ridiculous, can’t remember ever seeing anything like it!!

Can you imagine , after the week we’ve just had, what this place will be like when ( if) the Eels get their first win.

Seriously, and it will be hard , but I’m not even going to bother logging in for a few days.

The **** that’s been posted this week has been ****ing ridiculous, can’t remember ever seeing anything like it!!

Your score prediction for tomorrow mark?

Your score prediction for tomorrow mark?

Mate an absolute coin toss, could be Manly 34-4, and could easily be the exact opposite.

I truly don’t have a clue, and it could be like the 3rd game tonight where for the first 30 minutes both sides were absolute ****, then the Cowgirls got lucky and scored and then the confide returned!

Yeah. It's actually a shame for Dan and everyone else involved. I'm sure anyone thinking of joining Silvertails this past week would of moved right along as it's just no different than FB or Twitter. Turns into a bag on Manly competition...
Anyway, each to their own.

Wouldn’t worry Dan, the more posts the more advertisements, the more $$$.

But aside to that part I’m sure he’s chuckling to himself at some of the threads and comments!!

The reality is if Manly lose this game they will be one game off the bottom, and I see more upside in Parra than Manly at the moment.

Thank goodness the titans are....oh wait...they beat us two weeks ago

Starting to get a bit scared.

:(

NYEagle

Rothfield has an exclusive with Jackson Hastings in tomorrow’s Telegraph. I can’t imagine it being hugely positive.
The media already has Parra winning this one
If anyone should be fined for bullying the telegraph should be at the front of the queue

Yeah. It's actually a shame for Dan and everyone else involved. I'm sure anyone thinking of joining Silvertails this past week would of moved right along as it's just no different than FB or Twitter. Turns into a bag on Manly competition...
Anyway, each to their own.
I’m guessing you expect everyone to just have the same opinion then? What a fuc$ing boring world that would be.

I for one love the different opinions and arguments, shows passion. I don’t think one person on here would walk away from this great team. Some just demand excellents, and make there opinion known. It’s called a forum.

Tomorrow will prove how worthy this team is of the name Manly Sea Eagles. Throughout our history we've risen under these constant assaults of hatred from the moron masses whipped up by the scumbag media. These guys now knows what's it's really like to be a Manly Sea Eagle. Now they have to prove if they're worthy or not.

I'm sure it worries Dan when people like yourself (and I'm sure there's many others) don't even bother logging in because of all the tears....

Anyway. Onto our win tomorrow!
Again, people here expect excellents. We don’t follow parra. We haven’t won a spoon EVER. I’d like to keep it that way. Team deserves a rev up if you ask me. But that’s just my opinion @Batty .
Just like you have yours, which your 100% entitled too.

Having a constant whinge about other supporters with a different view to yours is a bit rich. If everyone had the same view as each other there would be no forum, no Silvertails.

Last edited:
Tomorrow will prove how worthy this team is of the name Manly Sea Eagles. Throughout our history we've risen under these constant assaults of hatred from the moron masses whipped up by the scumbag media. These guys now knows what's it's really like to be a Manly Sea Eagle. Now they have to prove if they're worthy or not.

Yes that I agree with 100%.

In a skill sense they are easily good enough to win, but it’s the mental sense that needs to be right.

In times gone by these weeks have united rather than divided the team.

Tomorrow I guess we will all know which one of the above they’ll choose!!

Again, people hear expect excellents. We don’t follow parra. We haven’t won a spoon EVER. I’d like to keep it that way. Team deserves a rev up if you ask me. But that’s just my opinion @Batty .
Just like you have yours, which your 100% entitled too.

Having a constant whinge about other supporters with a different view to yours is a bit rich. If everyone had the same view as each other there would be no forum, no Silvertails.

I don’t think it’s the diverse opinions so much mate as the willingness of many to believe a few of the media ( whose job it is to create stories for click bait or to sell newspapers) and drop their bundles as a result.

Don’t worry I get down and negative too but very quickly I come back to my senses!!

I think @Batty is just dissapointed that people seem to be deserting the ship rather than heading for the life boats and surviving to fight another day!

Wow. You got that from my post. Incredible.

I gave my opinion and if you read it you'll see that "each to their own" points out that everyone is entitled to their own.

Anyway, not up for this old debate about entitlement of excellence and different opinions.

Have a great night. Go Manly tomorrow!
Nope you were specifically whinging to Mark about all the negativity on the site. Saying no one will join because it’s just like Twitter and fb. I disagree

People are allowed to be pissed. People are also allowed to be positive about things.

And I will have a good night champion, hope you do too. Go Manly

I don’t think it’s the diverse opinions so much mate as the willingness of many to believe a few of the media ( whose job it is to create stories for click bait or to sell newspapers) and drop their bundles as a result.

Don’t worry I get down and negative too but very quickly I come back to my senses!!

I think @Batty is just dissapointed that people seem to be deserting the ship rather than heading for the life boats and surviving to fight another day!
Mark people are allowed to be pissed. Can you honestly say things are rosey at the moment? People vent, I’m one of them. There is also people here that are positive, and that’s fine. It’s a forum.

Iv been supporting Manly for 32yrs and I’ll never walk away, I don’t think anyone else who posts here would either.

@Batty was clearly whining about supporters on this site, clearly. Just thought he should be reminded it’s a forum and people have different opinions.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8