Manly vs Parra Rd 7 Pre Game Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Alrighty

Here is my final pre game predictions and thoughts!!

We have had a poor and soul destroying week at the club.

So much negativity at the moment, we are all feeling it.

ANZ stadium : 6 straight defeats at this venue ( last win 2013 PF against Souths).

Parra motivation for first win and to make up for 54-0 a few weeks back.

The media and the world want us to fail, they want us to fall into a heap, every other NRL is loving what is happening to us.

The real manly would stick it to parra today but not this mob have no confidence what's so ever. Think it will be a scoreline like the Souths game parra 32-10 hope I am wrong.

And finally to all those fans who will be joining me at ANZ today , yes that is right I am braving going to watch us probably get flogged, well done on supporting your team today..even if the boys fall in a heap you are still supporting your team and not giving up on the boys.

Will give a game report later today as I have seats on half way in the members stand ... have been a member since 2013 December.

Manly forever

Mark people are allowed to be pissed. Can you honestly say things are rosey at the moment? People vent, I’m one of them. There is also people here that are positive, and that’s fine. It’s a forum.

Iv been supporting Manly for 32yrs and I’ll never walk away, I don’t think anyone else who posts here would either.

@Batty was clearly whining about supporters on this site, clearly. Just thought he should be reminded it’s a forum and people have different opinions.

I agree with the “ being pissed” I’m just not sure it’s good for anyone to be pissed for a week after each game.

The cycle is better like this

Distraught
Pissed off
Sad
Acceptance
Hope
Happy

Forget those media hacks who want to drive a stake through your heart, and at least be happy we have a football side running around today!!

Come on boys,do it for the fans!!

Both Parra and manly have a lot to prove today but I just think Manly have the players to bring this one home.Any other team and I would be worried but there are a few players in our side that need to be putting there hand up today. Some of our younger more inexperienced players need to buckle up and step up.Walker needs to have a good game too.Walker can do a lot of damage when his game is on and has not done so for a while so I am expecting something from him today.Our defence is worth a good crack today and just wish that we got some quality training in during all this nonsense that is going down.

Dce ,Captain us to victory ! or fold to the pressure and show us you are truly un-Manly.
Game of your career here tonight !!!!!!!!!
No pressure.

Dce ,Captain us to victory ! or fold to the pressure and show us you are truly un-Manly.
Game of your career here tonight !!!!!!!!!
No pressure.
If Lane gets a hospital pass from Chez, it will be national news :rofl:

You can feel the Death Riders baying for a Manly loss :giggle:

The first 20 mins is going to be so so important. Eels are going to be desparate and fired up, if they score first and get a bit of confidence and a role on they are going to hard to beat. We need to start well and put them under pressure. We play so much better when we start well.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8