Manly vs Parra Rd 7 Pre Game Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I suspect that ahead of the match tomorrow morning, we'll have to endure an endless array of Weidler type 'Toxic Manly - the real story' articles.
Doesn't feel like it's going to be my favourite Manly day.

Unfortunately it's not the same team. We are without Jorge, Sironen and Tango.
Our record without those first two players is poor.
I'm worried.
Don't worry ole friend. worrying is like a rocking chair , you can rock all day and dont get anywhere. Something like that.

Could be a very painful month indeed if we don't beat the Eels, next 4 games

Knights (H)
Roosters (A)
Broncos (A)
Storm (A)

This Sunday's game is shaping up to be crucial in defining our mindset for the next month. If we let a team who we flogged 4 weeks ago and are currently 0 and 6 beat us then that's not great for us looking forward.

Given the long term injuries, Hastings situation and lack of depth there are no reinforcements on the horizon - the current 17 are it for a while so they need to deliver.
One win this week ain't gonna change much. We'll still have a worse than average team.

We’ve got friends coming for lunch tomorrow ( bloody people who still work and **** up football Sunday) so I’ll be recording it and watching later.

I might sneak a look at the score with the delete button at the ready when they head back into the city about 4pm!!

Jeez that @Reading the Play is like a dog with a bone about the Jacko issue, in fact anything negative about Manly.

His absolute hatred of this place shines through brightly!!

Yep, re-tweeting objective commentary such as "This club should have died as the Northern Eagles" says all you need to know.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8