Manly vs Parra Rd 7 Pre Game Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Unfortunately it's not the same team. We are without Jorge, Sironen and Tango.
Our record without those first two players is poor.
I'm worried.

And EXACTLY the same as last year when we lost Sirro and Tafua we were lost!!

To lose them both at the same time was devastating to the team!

If the players headspace is ok we should still beat the Eels but it will be hard for them after the week we’ve had.

I can easily see 0-54 coming back at us. Quite frankly the sht storm that this club has created this week we'd deserve another flogging. I've never been so down on this place since the N.E birth. I really couldn't care less about the Manly Sea Eagles at the moment. This is a shadow of the great and proud heritage of this once powerhouse club. The first time since 1973 I've truly felt this way.

I can easily see 0-54 coming back at us. Quite frankly the sht storm that this club has created this week we'd deserve another flogging. I've never been so down on this place since the N.E birth. I really couldn't care less about the Manly Sea Eagles at the moment. This is a shadow of the great and proud heritage of this once powerhouse club. The first time since 1973 I've truly felt this way.

It certainly is a far cry from the club I started supporting in the 1970's.

I can only live in hope that the club can find its inner self and come back without all the crap that seems to follow it around the last few years.

Keep everything Inhouse and get on with business!

Think of how lucky we’ve been in the last decade. And winning a comp in every decade for most of our lifetimes. Thousands of supporters would gladly give their left one for such an opportunity. You don’t give up on something you love when times a tough. That’s the time you double down and put in twice the effort.

Now we're in trouble , Doesn'tmatta have announced a third co-captain, hope they don't get a penalty, it will be a board meeting to see if they go for a goal or tap..

Last edited:
With everything that’s going on at the moment, I just can’t see us winning tomorrow. We are a club in crisis, more so than at any time other than the NE days. At this stage it has to be said that Greenberg and the NRL’s corrupt journalists have succeeded in what they set out to achieve. The unrelenting attack on our club has done significant damage. We will bounce back, but I think it’s going to take a while.

SEA EAGLES TEAM

1 Tom Trbojevic

2 Brad Parker

3 Dylan Walker

4 Brian Kelly

5 Akuila Uate

6 Lachlan Croker

7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

8 Addin Fonua-Blake

9 Api Koroisau

10 Martin Taupau

11 Joel Thompson

12 Jack Gosiewski

13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange

14 Matthew Wright

15 Shaun Lane

16 Lloyd Perrett

17 Taniela Paseka

20 Frank Winterstein

21 Toafofoa Sipley
----
Poo and Jono culled

Not confident even on this game. I’m just not seeing anything at the moment on or off the field to get excited about. The boys are obviously in a low place atm and Trent has a massive job and leadership battle ahead of him. Injuries at the wrong times again is just a common theme hurting us every year. Can’t take a break. And Salary cap penalty Argh!!
Testing times indeed but so much young talent hope we can get through this year and work toward a tilt at the big prize in over the next 2 to 3 years. Heads up boys it will test you but keep strong and fight for each other and your great club.

We may have smashed Parra a few weeks ago but I think they will do the same to us this time
Players fighting
Hastings pushed out
DCE fined $10,000 by the club
Can't see the players digging in for each other, they don't seem to respect each other and looks to be a few little-spoilt brat boys clubs amongst them.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8