Manly vs Nth Qld discussion, teams ect

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
FMD, that is very close to the worst penalty I've ever seen given in my entire life, from NRL/ARL level to park footy. What a joke.

Really ******* over this rubbish.

FMD, that is very close to the worst penalty I've ever seen given in my entire life, from NRL/ARL level to park footy. What a joke.

Really ******* over this rubbish.

mickqld said:
niccipops said:
Here's hoping the penalties are consistent for both sides.

Exactly the reason I'm not confident. The penalties wont be consistent. They haven't been all year and up there will just be another home town fiasco. If we do get any penalties it wont be in our own quater getting us out of trouble it will probably be when we are on the attack and about to score so the refs can kill our momentum as usual.
No chance. These refs are deadset cheats.

mickqld said:
niccipops said:
Here's hoping the penalties are consistent for both sides.

Exactly the reason I'm not confident. The penalties wont be consistent. They haven't been all year and up there will just be another home town fiasco. If we do get any penalties it wont be in our own quater getting us out of trouble it will probably be when we are on the attack and about to score so the refs can kill our momentum as usual.
No chance. These refs are deadset cheats.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8