Manly vs Nth Qld discussion, teams ect

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I find the weeks when we are underdogs far more relaxing. I predict we will lose after a bad bounce of the ball, or a controversial ref call. (But I've tipped us to win in all my tipping comps) :)

I find the weeks when we are underdogs far more relaxing. I predict we will lose after a bad bounce of the ball, or a controversial ref call. (But I've tipped us to win in all my tipping comps) :)

They just said on 2GB that King has been cleared to play? Not sure how if Zorba says he has stayed in Sydney.

They just said on 2GB that King has been cleared to play? Not sure how if Zorba says he has stayed in Sydney.

I just hope we don't pick up any more injuries. If we can hold the Cows in the first half and don't let them get a couple of try jump on us then we can come home stronger than them.

I just hope we don't pick up any more injuries. If we can hold the Cows in the first half and don't let them get a couple of try jump on us then we can come home stronger than them.

The homeground advantage will be huge in this game. Here's hoping the penalties are consistent for both sides.
With even possession and if we can contain JT and Bowen we're in with a mighty good shot.

The homeground advantage will be huge in this game. Here's hoping the penalties are consistent for both sides.
With even possession and if we can contain JT and Bowen we're in with a mighty good shot.

niccipops said:
Here's hoping the penalties are consistent for both sides.

Exactly the reason I'm not confident. The penalties wont be consistent. They haven't been all year and up there will just be another home town fiasco. If we do get any penalties it wont be in our own quater getting us out of trouble it will probably be when we are on the attack and about to score so the refs can kill our momentum as usual.

niccipops said:
Here's hoping the penalties are consistent for both sides.

Exactly the reason I'm not confident. The penalties wont be consistent. They haven't been all year and up there will just be another home town fiasco. If we do get any penalties it wont be in our own quater getting us out of trouble it will probably be when we are on the attack and about to score so the refs can kill our momentum as usual.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6